Chapter 38: Dreamy

An: not edited
**.**

Isabella blinks away the blurriness from her eyes adjusting her sight to the rather warmer room, her mind confused for a brief second. That was not her room.

She slowly turns her head to the side, her heart almost jumping from her mouth seeing Daniel peacefully sleeping besides her.

"Are you okay now?" Isabella nods slowly feeling a bit embarrassed from all the roller-coaster emotions she went through in front of him, and specially for waking him up. "Will you tell me what's wrong now?" he asks quietly watching how she closed her eyes bitting her lower lip.

"I had a bad dream." shivers run down her spine when she whispers in reply.

"We all have those sometimes love, it's okay." he says putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"But this one... -" she gulped shaking her head. "It was so scary, it felt so real and I thought I wouldn't..." she feels a lump forming in her throat, a shaky breath released when she tried to breath deeply.

"Hey, it's okay, don't cry my love please. I hate seeing you crying, it's okay I promise you're okay now." he murmurs softly pressing a long kiss on top of her head. Isabella nods quietly wrapping her arms around him. "Do you want to sleep with me?" he pulls away slightly causing Isabella's eyes yo widden before he added. "Nothing is going to happen, I just don't want you to be alone and I can stay up until you fall asleep again." he quickly explained in assurance then grabbing her hand when she nodded softly guiding her back to his room.

The lights went on as soon as they stepped in, automatically. The bed was easily a king size or even bigger, surely enough for more than 4 people. The covers were a dark cream with dark red details matching the walls, the ceiling had a few different dark patterns combined with the large chandelier certainly expensive as it looked. It was all neat, organized and it smelled like Daniel.

He pulls the creamy silky soft blanket letting Isabella lay down first to tuck her in then walking to the other side to lay beside her. The bed was warm, it felt like laying above a cloud and it wasn't just because of the bed, but also Daniel.

"Are you comfortable?" He watched how she nod with a side smile. Daniel turned the lights off watching Isabella still wide eyed her beautiful angelical face illuminated by the moonlight. "You're supposed to sleep my love." Isabella sighs closing her eyes.

"Can you... Uh - Can you hug me really tight? I -..." Daniel scoots closer to her, wrapping his arms tightly around her as response, causing her to lay on his chest closing her eyes, feeling her body relaxing under the darkness and his warm touch giving her a safe assurance.

Isabella feels her cheeks heating up as she observed the Australian peacefully sleeping, his lips slightly parted, his bare chest raising up and down calmly. He was so addicting, but he was also so attractive not because of his looks but specially because nothing had happened between the two. Differently from every other guy Isabella had meet, Daniel didn't try to take her clothes off, instead he was more used to wrap his hands around her body and let her sleep peacefully in his bed. He was amazing to watch, and Isabella wished she could watch him sleep like this everyday.

Her cheeks heat up when he suddenly stirs slowly opening his beautiful amber orbs meeting her darker one's, a side smile covering his lips when he sit up.

Isabella watched attentively how his muscles tensed and relaxed when he flexes, stretches and yawning then "Good morning, Isabella. How did you sleep?" he asks then rubbing his bedroom eyes.