Episode 16 Chun Li VS Mai Shiranui

My sixteenth for episode 16

Chun Li belongs to Capcom

Mai Shiranui belongs to SNK

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack.

The National Campaign of Drunk Driving and soundtrack belong to their respective owners.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P).

Note: The breast, hip, and waist sizes of Chun Li and Mai Shiranui are inaccurate and I was able to pinpoint the exact measurements of the two combatants; I'm gonna make my own predicaments in what their measurements are (Chun's were measured in inches while Mai's were in centimeters which both will be in inches) (Chun's hips and waist are the same but I found out her breasts are smaller than what the episode suggests and mai has a more narrow hip).

Warning: A LOT of suggestive content here. Be advised.

(Monday)

The new alarm clock beeps at 7 a.m as the sunlight shines through the small gap in the curtains. Team RWBY all slowly get up (with Yang not destroying their new clock) and stretch their muscles from their slumber as they prepare for class. Since classes start at nine, they quickly hit the showers and dress up in their Beacon uniforms (they still retain some of their own personal accessories such as Yang's fingerless gloves and Ruby's hood).

They headed to the cafeteria for breakfast so they can fill themselves and freshen their memories on their upcoming tests today and for the following week.

The following day was tough, aside from the training, determination and skill to stay alive in the Emerald Forest from the Grimm, the tests were the hardest.

Ruby managed to score average to above average grades. Since she knows the history, function and uses of weapons inside and out, she easily gets an A+. She gets a mix of B's and C's through everything else but she's trying hard. It's not easy doing tests meant for students two years ahead of her.

Weiss easily finishes all the tests at A— to A+, thanks to her hard studying and discipline from her family.

Blake Easily gets an A at History and A+ at the history of the Fanus. She gets B's through the rest.

Yang struggled a bit but she's not dumb. She actually managed to get a B+ in math, an A— through combat history and B though the weapons test. But Yang mostly got C's through the rest and a D in science (she considers science for "eggheads"). She thanked Blake with a pat on the back for helping her with the math.

With that done, they head to the cafeteria for lunch where JNPR is there and they bring out their opinions on the five episodes they were given last night.

Episode 6: That episode was the really interesting… and disturbing and sad. JNPR admired the TMNT and even compared themselves with the turtles. Jaune sees himself as Leonardo as the leader of his team and Jaune wishes he's just as brave and determined as Leo. Pyrrha assured him with a hand on his shoulder and a small smile that Jaune will someday be like Leo which Jaune agrees (these two secretly plan to go on a date sometime as Jaune was finally aware of Pyrrha's feelings for him). Pyrrha is really intrigued and admired with Donatello's intelligence and level headedness which easily relates to her status as wise and skilled. Despite being nothing like him, Ren can somewhat be like Raphael to an extent; Raph is rough and angry while Ren is calm and stoic but that what makes them alike compared to their respective team members. No doubt, Nora is a complete counterpart to Michelangelo; funny, enthusiastic, ditzy and the youngest and shortest members of their respective groups. Nora also loves food (especially pancakes) compared to Mikey's craving for pizza.