~Royals~ /All Taken/

<Princess Celestiana> (First Born Princess) 1/10

Age 19

Personality- She is one of the most reserved people you will ever meet in your entire life. In the midst of her whole life, she has not had a single friend her own age and she has not had the chance to be very social. It will take her a very long time to open up to the Selected. She is well mannered and very well behaved. She has never gotten in any sort of trouble and is not willing to do so. She is very creative. She will not come off as shy, because she has been taught how to talk to the selected. But she is a very timid and innocent person. She is also very sensitive.

Likes- Being alone most of the time, painting, cleaning and organizing

Dislikes- Very loud and selfless people (her sister), awkward situations, guilt

Views on the selection: "I was the first born princess, so there is no way that I will be able to avoid it, so it is best that I just follow along and do as my parents say."

FC: Delta Goodrem

<Princess Rosemary> (Second Born Princess) 1/10

Played by Me

Age 18

Personality: She is the complete opposite of her sister. She is not the most humble royal you have seen. She is great at hosting parties and partying. She breaks most of the rules that she is supposed to follow. She is still very well behaved until she doesn't want to be anymore. She is loud and very fun to be around. Getting on her bad side is not what any of the people will want to do. She loves all attention from anyone and anywhere. When she is in the room, she is expected to be the center of attention, no matter who there is. And most of the time she is successful. She creates loads of drama. She has a very kind and humble side, and she always helps someone that is in need. She is also very sweet and caring around the people she knows and trusts.

Likes: Partying, Breaking rules, Dressing up and showing off in a not so braggy way.

Dislikes: Anybody who thinks she is not worthy the attention, having nothing to do, (You will discover some more soon)

FC: Melina Vidler

<Prince Xander> (Prince, not heir to the throne though) 10/10

Age 20

Played by

Personality- Xander has a long and kind of tragic backstory. You will find that out if you get to know him more. She is usually very kind and loves to help people. He is more on the strategic side of planning. He never really wanted to be on the throne, he just wants to help guide his sister. He is more of a quiet person, unlike Princess Rosemary. You may or may not get to know him well depending on your first impression. He judges a lot of people by their first impressions. He is quite reserved and quiet.

Likes and Dislikes: (You will have to find out ;)

XANDER IS FULL

FC: Froy Gutierrez (pic not attaching)

KING -OPEN-

QUEEN -OPEN-

MAIDS AND GUARDS ARE ALSO OPEN