Bonding time!!

"Where.. Where did you learn this?" I heard her say in not more than a whisper but loud enough so I could hear.

"I'm so sorry Mom, I shouldn't have tried this concept on your face, I didn't mean to make you cry!" I said looking down trying to force the stormy tears trying to get loose as my eyes became blurry with it.

"Katie! Look at me"

I dreaded looking at my mom at this point, I hurt her, I made her cry, i'm becoming something i said i would never be, this is something that will be burned in my memory but I forced my head to crane up to meet her line of sight.

I was in a spiral of confusion, what does this mean?

why the sudden smile she's putting up?

"I don't understand!" was all I could muster up to say as I wiped my face with my hands.

"Katie like I said before, please where did you learn this?, I'm not angry or sad anymore, it's not you, I swear! Moms honour" she said as she raised her hand up with a little smile tugged on her lips for effect.

An unexpected chuckle escaped my lips.

"I thought you were mad at me, I thought I hurt you" I said looking at her carefully to see any sign in her features that could give away that I was right but all I got was a shake from her head a smile still there, I felt a huge weight lift from my being and decided to answer her question.

"I learned it on my own, hope it ain't too bad as I saw you cry once you looked at it" I answered timidly

The same shocked expression came up again as her eyes widen :"You mean to tell me that... that you learned this on your own? " I nodded my head at her question not sure why it matters though.

"This was the make-up concept on my wedding"

My eyes widen to meet hers

"I'm still in awe at the striking similarities, it's like as if you were there that day!, I looked up at the mirror and it instantly brought back memories of that day to me that I was overwhelmed with emotions and couldn't stop the tears that began falling, Oh! Wait I think I got a photo of proof, where is it?" she said as she began looking for her album I presume

"Yes!!! Got it!" I heard her say as she came to me with an album I strangely had not seen my entire life, I looked at her confused with thoughts running into my head.

why now? Why hasn't she shown me this before?

And I guess she could read my confused expression so easily that she replied almost immediately :"I'm sorry I didn't show you earlier, I couldn't bring myself to open this album because it would remind me of the happy moments I had with your father before he got his current job" I snickered at her last statement

'job'? , more like a vacation from your family would be more appropriate

So I opened up the photo and as it so happens, my mom was right!, I looked at the picture with awe, my mom looked beautiful, her hair was swept to the side with the end in a design so complex but flawless, she had the exact same makeup but the only difference was, she looked younger which made it all the more cool.

I flipped the page further, her wedding gown was flawless in its own way  with the gown being an off shoulder ball gown style , the dress accepted her curves willingly as her hourglass figure definitely came into the spotlight, i'm straight but I couldn't help myself as my eyes lingered on her cleavage...

My dad was one lucky jerk

Oh no! I was caught as my mom said:" Not you too! That's even a picture, no wonder guests at the wedding had amatory glances my way, Oh My God! Was my dress too much? Why didn't Clark tell me?!"

"Maybe because you were so hot, he  wanted to flaunt you and... " I closed my mouth shut before I could complete it as I realized my mom heard me mumble and she had one of those weird smug on her face.

"Oops! My bad" I tried covering up hoping she wouldn't get any wrong ideas.

"Oh no it's alright, if that's maybe the reason then I'm glad I wore it" she said as a big smile took her features.

I smiled back and looked down at the picture which lay before me, I have to check the other pictures later, "can I keep this?" I asked with pleading eyes

I got a nod from her, that's a Yes!!!

"Thank you! thank you!" I said as I jumped in on her for a hug throwing her kisses on her cheek.

"Now! It's dress up time! " I said with a grin she knew all too well.

***

"Hey mom, when will my boobs be like yours?" Poking mine in the process

"What?!!!" She said half surprised, half amused at my sudden outburst. 

"You heard me mom!!" Rolling my eyes in the process.

"Well, you're still going through puberty dear, so it's an ongoing process, but maybe when you have someone growing inside you, it pretty much doubles it, but yours alright" throwing a wink my way, I couldn't help but laugh

"Alright, but is that what happened to you?" I asked although already knowing the answer

"Hey! Don't you go for your Biology classes? You ask them, well not about me though" a slight blush staining her cheeks.

"OK! I will" I held up my hands in surrender.

So once we were done with dress up we sat on some of the pillows making ourselves comfortable before we directed our attention to my Tablet computer to watch a movie.

***

*Yawn* "Goodnight mom, love you!!!" I said happy to bring a smile to my mom.
"Goodnight, love you too my baby girl" after hearing those words, I slept with a smile with nothing in the world to care about except my mom.

Sooooo how was this chapter?
Let me know in the comment zone
Don't forget to vote Katie would really appreciate and so will I of course

What do you think she is afraid of becoming?

Did I do a good job in solving the mystery of her mother crying, did anyone guess that?

I really enjoyed writing about these two

Till the next chapter
✌ Bloom759