After dinner 3

Roman's pov\\\\****

Me and Patton were talking about the new movie, Frozen. Jerkstorm over here states...

"The book it was based off of was so... boring and the movie just inhanced that factor of the story. The only reason they made Frozen is so people would stop searching up if Walt Disney was frozen before he died."
Me and Patton gasp.

"You take that back!" I shout. I watch him stand up and take his plate into the kitchen. He walks past me while i still had my brow furrowed and my mouth hanging wide open. He leans in and whispered.

"You make me take it back." He runs behind me and up the steps. Before I could catch him he was at his room. But as he reached the door knob I tackled him. We ended up in a straddling position on the hall floor. His whisper from earlier runs through my mind.
Am I blushing?

I sit there for a short moment before realizing what I did this for in the first place. I lean close and say.

"Take it back." I say firmly but with a hint of a playful tone. He looked so hot like this. Him under me helpless. I could smell his dark earthy cologn- UGH WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING RIGHT NOW!?

He doesn't answer, I decide to get off of him to avoid a anxiety attack for him or Thomas. I extend my arm down to help him up but he smacks it away and gets up on his own. He turns toward his door and opens it quickly. He doesn't even look at me. He slams the door. I turn around and lean on the door.

"You fucked up" I whisper to myself and walk back downstairs to clean up my plate.

Virgil's pov\\\\\

He sits there for a short moment, then he leans down and says.
"Take it back." He says firmly but with a hint of a playful tone. He was so attractive like this. I could smell his light maple and vanilla cologn-. UGH WHAT THE FUCK STOP!

I don't answer, and I start to feel a panic attack come on, he gets off of me. I don't show it but panic was starting to sweep over me. He extended his arm down but I smack it away and get up on my own. I don't need help. The panic rises in me, I was scared I was gonna puke on him.

I turn toward my dark black door and open it. I don't even look at him for fear he would see my tears. I close the door harder then intended. I turn around and lean on the door. I hear Princy whisper under his breath.

"You fucked up." As soon as he said that my heart starts racing and I feel my throat clench.

He's right you know. You shouldn't have gone. You shouldn't have eaten. You're going to hurt thomas. You shouldn't be here.
FUCK UP

I was slung head first into a panic attack, well what are you going to do when you have a panic attack?
Curl up on your floor and cry.
I let the words consume me, letting them take over. But this panic attack was different, it was..more than the usual. It didn't go away for hours and hours. I don't remember how, but I somehow ended up in my bed.

The pain slows to where it just tickles the back if my mind. I run to the bathroom and throw up. I look at the clock. Its already 8 am and I've had this continuous panic attack since last night.

You need to stop. You're going to hurt thomas. You could have killed him.

I didn't have any mental strength left. I didn't sleep and I just threw up everything I ate. I was useless to stop it anymore...

Cut.

(Author here: sorry its kinda a short update but the next one will be a lot longer. Hope you guys like it so far and see you in the next chapter bye) 👋

(THERE WILL COME A POET, WHO'S WEAPON IS THEIR WORDS, THEY WILL SLAY THE EDITOR, OH LAY OH LIE OH LORD)