"--Dead right, if the head right, Biggie there e'ry night, Poppa been smooth since days of Underoos--"

"--Never lose, never choose to, bruise crews who, do somethin' to us, talk go through us--"

"Uncle Aaron! Hey!" I called, squishing my face against the glass of the window. "Were you scared?"

He chuckled and got up to let me in. Once I got inside, I started throwing hits at his punching bag. "You want that? Huh?"

At the other side of the apartment, my Uncle Aaron was busy preparing some snacks. "What's up with school?"

"It's going great. Tons of friends."

"You can't tell me it's all that bad there. Smart girls is where it's at. Place must be full of 'em", he said before laughing again.

I laughed along with him, throwing a few more punches before heading over to the couch. "No, there's no one."

Uncle Aaron turned back to what he was doing, still amused by Miles' answer. "I can't have a nephew of mine out on the streets with no game."

"Hey. I got game," I replied. "It's just..."

"Just what?"

I buried my hands in my pockets, looking away as I shrugged. "It's not a girl...", I muttered.

He chuckled. "Not a girl? Come on, Miles. So, this guy then."

"I don't know. He's kinda into me."

"Into you? You got him into you?", he asked, laughing again. "So, what's the name of the guy you gotcha eyes on?

"It's M/n..."

"You know about the shoulder touch?", he asked, sitting beside me.

"Of course I do," I said, chuckling from my spot on the couch. "But, uh... tell me anyway."

"Tomorrow, find that guy. Walk up to him and be like", he started, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Hey."

I laughed, pushing his arm away

I laughed, pushing his arm away. "You serious, Uncle Aaron?"

"I'm telling you, man," he replied with full confidence. "It's science."