Chapter 18 : Home Sweet Home

** Three days later**

Eve's POV

It had been 3 long days since the dreaded accident and i was preparing my bag and stuff as i was beening discharged today. Zayn wanted me to stay at his flat for a few days so he would look after me and get anything i needed. I told him that i would be fine with Katie but he wouldnt take no for a answer. It made me feel good that he cared about me but i was abit worry whether its going to be akward between us. He might decide he doesn't want me staying with him because im getting on his nerves. Zayn spoke taking me out of my gaze.

"Is that everything" zayn said looking around to see if any of my belongings were lying around.

"Yeah i think so" i said giving him a smile, which he then returned back.

"Lets go then" he said grabbing my bag and opening the door for me.

I hobbled through the door and we walked out of the hospital. Zayn grabbed my hand for support as we walked out ,our hands fit perfectly together. I couldn't help but feel butterflies inside me but I knew he didn't feel the same way and I just had to move on.

We reached the car and he kindly opened the door for me ,waiting for me to get in before shutting it behind me. Such a gentleman! He moved over to the driver seat and jumped in ,starting the engine as he did so.

It took about 20 minutes in a comfortable silence before we arrived at Zayn's which went quickly as I spent most of the time day dreaming about stuff.

"Well we're back" Zayn smiled as we parked in the drive way.

" Yep its good to be home" I sighed in relief. I've hated being in the hospital. Ever since I was little ,when I was taken there when my parents got drunk and pushed me down the stairs.

I hobbled painfully to the door until I felt two hands on my waist from behind helping me into the flat. I blushed slightly as Zayn helped me into the living area of his flat. I hope he didn't see my face!

"WELCOME HOME!!!" someone shouted nearly giving me a heart attack.

" Oh my god!! You guys are amazing" I said happily seeing all of my friends stood in front of me with banners and baloons.

I almost felt like crying I was so happy.

Katie came to me first giving me a big hug being careful not to hurt me.

" I'm so glad your ok" she whispered in my ear.

" Thank you" I said back pulling away.

Niall was stood behind her and gave me a hug. Katie went back over to niall and he put his arm around her ,kissing her on the forehead.

Ahww!! They were so cute.

Eleanor gave me a hug next.

" I'm sorry Eve" she said giving me a thin smile.

" Its not your fault and everythings fine now anyway" I said returning a smile.

Sophia followed and then the other boys.

" Now everyones back can we have cake now" niall begged looking at us.

"You got a cake ,ahw you guys are the best!!" I said smiling at everyone.

I got up to get some cake when zayn stood infront of me.

" I'll get it" he said going off to the kitchen.

" A big piece please!" I shouted after him ,obviously I was eating for two.

Zayn brought the cake back and handed it to me. I hungrily ate it quickly ,it was delicious.

After everyone had ate their cake we sat chatting for a while. I stood with the girls who were talking about there boyfriend's.

" So when are you and zayn getting together" sophia asked out of the blue. I looked around to make sure Zayn didn't hear us.

"What do you mean" I said.

" You know ,when are you two gonna start dating"

" We're not ,we're just friends" I told her feeling kind of upset about what I just said.

" Are you crazy ,your obviously more than that" katie said.

" Do you think so" I asked a smile creeping onto my face.

"Its obvious you like him " Elenor said with a smirk on her face.

"Is it that obvious" I said looking at them.

"Yep" katie said.

" Oh no! I hope he doesn't know" I said worridly.

"You can tell he likes you too" sophia said.

" Really"

" Yeah, I mean your having a baby together"

" Maybe" I said unsure.

" Can we play truth or dare" Harry shouted from the other side of the room.

" Yeah" everyone shouted back. Quickly sitting around on the sofas making a circle shape.

" Ok I'll start" Harry says.

" I pick dare" he said.

" I dare you too go into Eve's room and get changed into some of her clothes and wear them for the rest of the game" Louis said smirking at harry.

" Fine" he said walking into my room"

" Don't rip anything, just cuz I can't fit into them at the minute doesn't mean I won't wear them in the future!" I shouted to him.

After a few minutes harry returned wearing one of my crop tops and a black skater skirt.

Everyone burst out laughing seeing the sight of harry dressed as a girl.

"Zayn's turn" Harry said taking his seat back in the circle.

" Truth" zayn said.

"Ok, when are you and eve gonna go out" Elenor said smirking. I was horrified,this was so akward. What the fuck Eleanor!

I could tell Zayn felt awkward to and everyone sat in silence for awhile. Everyone eyes drifting between me and zayn.

Oh god!