ویرانی اندر کی، اک قلب جانے، اک رب جانے.

****

It wasn't easy. This is what Samavia was afraid of.

How will I find a way out of this?

Samavia had no answer to that. And she needed to do something about it.

Suddenly that something had clicked her mind.

Something to be precise.

****

Today, she was going to become Samavia Hammad from Samavia Sikander. As it was the day of her Nikkah.

He was the same Hammad Awan, who claimed to be in love with her, who promised to give her the moon and the stars but that was all a facade, a deceit, a sham, a LIE. He was as cunning as one could be.

She thought to take her own life, at least it was better than to marry him. But it was her beloved late father's words which kept her from doing so. It's only because of her promise to her father. Neither she had it in her to take a step like suicide. Knowing that its forbidden in Islam to even have such thoughts.

Samavia squeezed her eyes closed to the horrible, indescribable pain of migraine. She knew the fact that there was no other solution to all this. And she knew how to do it.

Samavia heard a knock on the door of her small room, where she was living nowadays. Knowing it must be Hammad who has came, to take her to the salon. Before going she didn't forget to take the purse with her, which has some cash in it with some of her mother's valuable jewelry and a small chit, on which someone's address and phone number was written.

"Allah Ta'Alla please meri madad kariyega." (Ya Allah please be with me.) She had to be confident in front of him, she reminded herself, getting in Hammad's car.

"Now wipe this sadness off your face. You'll see, soon we'll be called the most richest people among the country." Hammad promised her with a devilish look in his eyes, to which she didn't reply.

Dropping her off to the parlor. He ordered the bodyguards, to keep an eye on her.

She entered the salon, giving both the bodyguards a look who were now guarding the entrance. She started thinking how she will escape from them now.

Holding onto her chaadar (Long shawl) tightly, which was wrapped around her securely. She saw a small door at the end of the long corridor, which lead to the backside of the salon. Thinking of it as a last chance to free herself from this hell, she chose to grasp it. Escaping through it, she ran towards the road. There she spotted an auto, which took her to the bus stand.

After giving the fare, a telephone booth caught her sight that was located in a far corner of the bus stand. Inspecting her surroundings, she moved towards it like an arrow from a bow. Dialling the salon's number, to inform them to cancel her booking as she won't be able to come to get ready, as an emergency has happened due to which her Nikkah is postponed.