Three

MEDIA :

MEDIA :

Darius banner made by me (:

Three

After stepping out of the bathroom -fully dressed this time- I was relieved to see that the room was empty. I followed Darius' scent until I had reached the room we were in before.

The man himself was busy talking with my siblings and his sister as I stood by the door to admire the view in front of me before he sensed my presence. He turned to me with a small smile on his face.

I, on the other hand, blushed when I remembered his heated look from before. I cleared my throat before saying, "What are you guys doing?"

"Darius was just telling us how he could uproot a tree with his bare hands!" Tristan exclaimed in awe.

I smiled. He didn't know what my mate was capable of - heck, even I didn't know.

"I was just telling them some stories." Darius explained, brushing Tristan's comment away like it was no big deal.

"With absolutely no exaggeration. At all." Even Hadleigh was impressed. Wow.

"Such a shame that he's a big doofus.." Elina shook her head teasingly.

I brushed away her weird attitude from earlier and grinned. "Agreed."

Darius' eyes turned dark but he replied good-naturedly. "Whatever, I'm still manly."

All of us laughed.

Darius suddenly looked distant, focusing on something else entirely, before going back to normal again. He must have been communicating with someone through the pack link. He looked towards me, "I've got some pack business to handle."

I wasn't sure if I misinterpreted it but his tone almost seemed apologetic.

"Elina, come on."

The said girl gave an exaggerated groan before stomping along to catch up with her brother. Darius had given me a small nod, hiding an amused smile at his sister's antics before playfully telling her off for that as they walked away.

I turned back to my siblings, feeling slightly elated at Darius' and Elina's close relationship. It's cute when a big strong guy like Darius acts so playful and nice around his sister.

"So, where are Homer and Richard?" I asked.

"I know where..." Hadleigh answered vaguely. She walked closer to me before whispering, "Dad and mum aren't dead yet, right? I can still feel their bond."

I looked around us to see if there was anyone around, satisfied when the only witness was my brother who was busy playing with an iPad. "Me too. I don't think they are."