Chapter 3~ suspicion

Applejack went home after school and before granny smith or her family could question how her day went, she stormed off to her room. Was it rage, anger that she felt? No, she had forgiven him, so what is up with herself?! 

She closed the door behind her and sat down her bed. Applejack got the diary out, and skimmed through the pages to find out about the finace, sunset shimmer. She felt this strange energy on her. It was obsessive. She huffed and sighed, then slowly calmed down.

"I don't want to become like that," Applejack said to herself as she was shaking her head," I don't want to be obsessive in hatred."

Some weird part of her, actually planned to read the diary to beginning to end. 

Applejack squinted as she saw fiancé.

My parents set me up with a random girl that I don't even know of. Her name is Sunset shimmer and she is my fiancé. But I don't want her to be because my heart only belongs to Applejack. Sunset happens to go into the same school I do, and she is a stuck up back stabbing girl. She causes the drama. Her and Duskshine might make a good ship too. She enjoys borrowing my parents money! That girl is bad news and I tried to tell my parents, but they love her! I don't want this....

She was meeting sunset shimmer tomorrow at lunch.

She continued to read

....I love Applejack. It's my dream to marry her only. I can't live knowing my dream will never come true.. I can't help but cry like a little girl. I guess my love for her sounds stupid sometimes. But she makes my day. She taught me to care more. She is the girl I can trust.

Applejack felt her heart skip a beat. She felt something crawling up to her. It was some pure type of warmth. She didn't know how to feel, knowing Blitz wanted to marry her. 

~The Next Day~

Applejack made sure to avoid Blitz today. Right now, it was lunch. She usually goes to her friends, but she told them she was busy. Applejack was going to Sunset shimmer. She was at the back of the school building.

"Hey, Applejack, you actually came!" Sunset shimmer said excitedly and cupped Applejack hands.

"Uh Howdy, Sunset shimmer," Applejack Said a bit nervously. She seems different than before. what's up with that?

"Ok, I'm here to talk about my fiancé towards you!"Sunset shimmer said, and Applejack balled her fists.

What's wrong with me? Why am I angry over her calling Blitz her fiancé!? Applejack thought, as she was keeping it in, knowing that feelings aren't meant to be kept in.

"Yeah, what about Blitz?" Applejack asked and scoffed a little.

   Sunset shimmer noticed this and laughed,"I came to tell you that I don't want to marry him. I'm out."

Applejack gasped, confused"why don't you?"

"Because first the lifestyle was fun. His parents are nice. His sister is nice. Even my brother likes his family. Everything is fine, except him. He doesn't love me, and to be quite honest I don't either. I don't want to live my life with a fake love. I want a real man in my life," Sunset shimmer said as she sighed.