Chapter 3 - The Bastard

"Oh bless all the spirits and their mothers," I groaned and grabbed his dark hair

"Oh bless all the spirits and their mothers," I groaned and grabbed his dark hair. He chuckled and continued, his head slowly moving up and down. "Aki, you've got to stop."

Aki looked up at me and placed his arm on my knee, resting his chin on it, wiping the side of his mouth with his thumb. "What's wrong?"

"You know you're torturing me." I ran my hand through his hair again, and he straightened to his full height. He grabbed my hips and shifted me further up the bed.

"Am I torturing you? And here I thought I was pleasuring you." He chuckled and spread my legs apart, walking on his knees on the bed.

"What you do with that wicked mouth of yours is both pleasure and torture," I murmured as he lowered his body down on top of mine.

"You don't think it's torture, my prince," he whispered and softly kissed my throat. He pushed against me, and I gasped, digging my fingers into his back. "This is all pleasure for you."

"Oh gods," I groaned loudly.

"My prince, if you keep yelling like this, everyone will know you have a guest in your chambers." He pulled up, resting on his elbows on either side of my head.

"Oh no, then the whole stronghold will know of my impurity. How awful. You've stolen my virtue."

"Quinn," he laughed and kissed me, jerking his hips hard. "All I'm saying is maybe we should be a little more discrete."

"I honestly couldn't give less of a fuck." I grabbed his ass and pulled him forward, making him groan loudly this time.

" I grabbed his ass and pulled him forward, making him groan loudly this time

Aki's fingers slowly ran through my hair, untangling some knots in it. No one could get it nice like he could. The curls in it were so tight, it was sometimes impossible to even get a comb through it. But Aki was a magician with it. How a guard got this talented in haircare, was a mystery to me. How such a pretty man ever became a guard was an even bigger mystery.

It was also one I didn't particularly care about, to be perfectly honest. Aki was a distraction. A very sweet one, but he wouldn't be much of a distraction if we indulged in personal matters. Now it was effortless. We didn't talk about court or all the drama it followed. It was perfect.