Note...

So I know it's highly unusual for me to do a random note like this and interrupt the typical flow of the chapters (sorry). But there's a lot of excitement going on in my life (no this will not interfere with the Games), but I totally felt guilty for doing all of this extra stuff and not actually inviting you guys to be part of it.

I know many of you are busy and barely have enough time to keep up with your entries, so I don't want to interfere with those. Please, keep focused on your lives and the entries first and foremost. But I just wanted to put the invitation out there if you guys wanted to or had the time, so that it's there.

What am I talking about?

My book, Shifter, is going to be published in a few days - on July 1st. Because Shifter and the other books in the Valiant Series were on wattpad first, I want to celebrate here on wattpad. So I've created a book called Shifter Launch and it basically includes everything to do with Shifter's launch - blog tour included - and it does have a lot of giveaways, prizes, and will be where I host Shifter's Launch Party. The party itself will basically be different chapters all posted on July 1st with games, posts, giveaways, and prizes for each game that you guys play (comment) on. 

A few giveaways are already up and like I said, I just wanted the invitation to be open to you guys. Literally, the writers in my AG's are the only people I interact with on wattpad anymore and all of you mean the world to me. There literally wouldn't be anyone on wattpad I'd wanna celebrate with more than you guys! :)

It's called Shifter Launch and you can find it on my profile if you want to. I would love each of you guys to join it. So far, the main giveaway has a chance for you to win a free book holder, book light, toy dragon, Shifter tote bag, and puzzle of Shifter's cover. There's another one with the chance to win a free DVD of bonus content about Shifter. 

If you decide to join maybe share it with some friends who you think would love to win something like this (or not, I mean, better chance for you to win it, right)? And like I said, there's gonna be a lot more prizes (I've learned a lot since my last book's launch lol). 

About AG: Fandoms 2... I forgot to tag everyone in a reminder of how long you guys have and I know some of you didn't see the new chapter update, so I'll tag you all here. 

JesterheadJohnSnowLostNeverland4JamesWhite074RondaRaylSara_R_StarkSeveral7sariel_paiement1 you guys all have until July 8th to hand in.

Everyone else (KaturaBayliss00VesperFanCCWintersMusicgirlXDbaileygaines) all have until July 7th to hand in.