Chapter 22

Tomura chuckled after his name fell from my lips...
"Ding ding ding! Glad you remember me darling-"
The door to my right opened and a boy with black hair and... Stapled on skin? Entered the room.
"He wants to see you Shigaraki. Now." he spoke coldy.
"Fine... Just keep an eye on her." Tomura left me and the black haired boy in the room.
"So," He pulled up a chair and sat in it backwards.
"What your name?"
"Y-y/n l/n"
"Quirk?"
"Half ice half explosion... Left is explosion, right is ice..."

He nodded.
"Neat quirk... I'm Dabi"
I nodded slightly.
"So do you know why your here?"
I shook my head.
"Well we want to recruit you. And plus..."
He leant closer to me and whispered.
"Your kinda cute..."
He chuckled darkly at my now red face.
He didn't move away from my face until the door creaked open again. A girl with blonde hair walked in.
"Dabiiiiiiii! Handy man wants us! Oh hi there!" she waved at me.
"I'm Himiko Toga! Your y/n I presume?"
I nodded.
"Welcome to the team! Anyways Dabiiiiiiii!"
He huffed as he winked at me and then walked out.

What's going on.

Todoroki's P. O. V

I paced back and forth in the hospital wing. Midoriya and Iida where also there.
How could I have let her slip away so quickly!!
I should've protected her....
I'm such an idiot!!!

"Todoroki?"
I looked in the direction of the voice, Aizawa.
"Y/N is strong. She will be ok. The pros are deciding on whether to let your class come on the rescue mission with us. I assume you three want to come?"
"Yes! Of course I do!" Izuku stated.
Iida nodded.
"I'm going. I don't care what the pros say..."
Aizawa rolled his eyes at my statement.
"anyway tomorrow you will all be allowed back in class."
We nodded.

Y/N I'm going to save you if it's the last thing I do...

Timeskip to the next day.

We all had a free first and second lesson because people where still worried for y/n.
As we all sat,almost in silence, even Aizawa, a hologram appeared at the front of the room. It showed y/n in a dark room.

"Y/N!?" Me and some of the other boys yelled.

There was a harsh chuckling heard fork the hologram.
"I know you want your treasure back... But you'll have to fight for her."
A guy with black hair and stapled skin, Dabi, walked into frame and sat behind y/n but was still in view.
"Well for now she's mine~"
He chuckled as he nuzzled his nose into her neck.

Much to y/n's discomfort.

Suddenly someone was heard yelling out of the frame.
"-You have to come now!"
Dabi huffed and got up and multiple footsteps where heard but before the door shut a voice said.
"You can say what you want to your little friends. Obviously you don't know where you are so I don't see any harm in you having a chat... Bye Dollface~"
The door shut.
Y/N looked at the camera.
"Guys you gotta come quick..."
"We will y/n. Do you have no idea where you are?" Kirishima asked.
She shook her head.
"I've been in this room for two days now. All I know is there are quiet a few Villains here... I've had multiple watch over me in here. There's Tomura Shigaraki, Dabi, Twice, Himiko Toga, Kurogiri and some others I don't know the name of."

We nodded.
"you'll probably have to break through one of the walls here to get in. So Izuku or Kachaan. Maybe Kiri could get you guys in. Jirou could make sure there's no one on the other side and then you could get in without a scrape. I wouldn't bring all might if I where you... They're really after him-" she quickly turned her head as the sound of the door opening sounded.
There where footsteps and then Tomura Shigaraki showed up in front of the screen.
" Hope you had fun talking to your precious for awhile. Good luck finding her~"
He chuckled and then the camera died out and the hologram disappeared...