Chapter 19

Hey dears!!

I am so happy that I got 425+ followers!!! Hearty Thanks to my Followers!

And My Book Tu Meri Jaan hai season 1 has reached 110k+ views and 11k votes... And My other book My Crazy Lover has reached 7.25k votes in 59k views...

Thank you so much all those who supported me there...❤️❤️❤️

Happy Reading ☺️

*
*
*
*
*
College

Swara is really angry through the left of her classes... She is more frustrated and just huffing and puffing in her cute anger... Pari is totally confused looking at her face... When she asked about this to Swara, She just said that it is all her fate... Pari giggled hearing her...

Swara gave her death glare... Pari instantly shut her mouth knowing that it might be because of her Devil husband, she is like this... Soon the college has finished, Swara and Pari went to the parking lot...

Suddenly Swara stopped in her tracks seeing Sanskar's BMW is standing there... She glares at it angrily like it is Sanskar itself... She opens her side bag and took a paint bottle from it... It is her favourite colour pink, first she thought bad about it... Then without thinking, she opened the bottle cap and throw the colour on his car side...

Pari gasped in shock and looks at Swara... Sanskar's Black BMW side body is having pink colour splashed on it... Swara smiled in satisfaction and walks to her Scooty... Pari runs behind her...

"Shona, what did you just do now?", Pari asked while Swara smiles fully...

"Oh, that's a little punishment for that Jerk... He deserves it!", Swara said and pulled her Scooty out... She wears her helmet and sit on the Scooty...

"Sweety, Are you gonna come or standing like a statue here itself?", Swara asked while Pari come out of shock... She shakes her head...

Then they both left to MM...

*********************
Later,

Sanskar barged into their room furiously... He couldn't find Swara in room, even she is not downstairs... He knew well where she might be... He walks to his balcony...

There she is...

Swara is sitting on the swing with Kiara in her Lap (My Cutiepies😘)

They both are busy in phone and giggling loudly... Sanskar furrowed his eyebrows... He then went near and saw them both are playing "Talking Tom"... They are telling mischievous while the cat is replying them exactly what they are saying in it's tone... Kiara is tapping the screen time to time beating the Tom between... And when it is fallen in ground fainted, they both are giggling loudly in happiness like they have achieved a Olympic Gold medal...

Sanskar looks amused, Now he is Thousand percentage conform that he has married "A Kiddo"... She is behaving like she is also in the age of Kiara...

They both were so drowned in the game that they haven't even noticed that Sanskar is standing beside them watching them playing... He cleared his throat little louder... Even now they didn't see him...😂😂

Sanskar gets annoyed and snatched the phone from Swara's hand...

"What the hell!", They both shouts and looked up to see Sanskar is standing there... Sanskar stood there giving them his cold look... Swara stood up placing Kiara in the swing...

"You Arrogant! Can't you see that We are playing...!", Swara shouts at him...

"What the hell have you done to my car?", Sanskar yelled at her back...