Chapter 1

Malhotra Mansion

Early in the morning a man in his late twenties is working on his laptop. He was so focused in the work that he failed to notice his mother who came to his room.

Swetha Malhotra pov:

Oh God! What should I do with my manu. He became a such workaholic. He is hiding behind those files. Today I'm going to have a talk about marriage with him .

Swetha M. :Good morning manu

Manik :Oh Good morning mom. Kab aayi aap? (when did you came).

Swetha M. : I came when you were romancing with the laptop.

Manik : Really mom romancing with laptop????

Swetha M. : Haa toh aur kya kahoon mein(So what should say). This is the best age to get married manu.

Manik :Mom when did I denied to get married. It's just that I'm taking a little time.

Swetha M. :Little time?! I think you should say much more than a little time.

Manik: Okay mom as you say. But still meri soulmate tho milni chahiyena. (I should find my soulmate). (with adorable smile)

Swetha M. : OK ok now if your work is finished chalo breakfast keliye niche aao. Mujhe tumhare dad kobhi utana hain. (Now come fast to the dining table. I have to even wake up your father).

Manik :ok mom

Manik pov

I know mom you are worried about my marriage. But you don't worry mom I feel that day is not far. I'm going to meet my better half soon . Jab milegi na kabhi nahi chodnewala hoon. (When I meet her I'll never leave her).

Dining hall:

Raj Malhotra "So Manik is presentation ready."

Manik "Yes dad and before you asked me I already checked it twice and we have more chances to get the deal. I'm sure about it."

Raj M. "Good(with a proud smile) . Leave this and tell me did you find any daughter for us." (with a teasing smile again)

Manik "Dad not you to. It will happen when time comes."

Swetha M. "Haa Haa but when will the time come" (said Swetha Malhotra while coming from kitchen).

Manik  "Mom not again. From morning it's second time we are discussing."

Raj M. "So chalo breakfast serve karo."
(ok now serve the breakfast (changing the topic)).

The three ate breakfast and Swetha handed manik a hot pack of paratas.

Manik  "Yaar mom he will have breakfast with chacha and chachi (cabir parents) but daily I have to carry again a carriage for him."

Swetha M. "Toh kya hua manu bichare ko bhook lagti hain" (so what happen manu he feels hungry again).

Manik "Bichara aur woh mom."

Cabir  "It's OK chachi woh jhalta tha hain hum donon ki pyar se."(he is just jealous with us).

Cabir said while entering the dining hall.

Manik  "Oh please Cabir stop your nonsense and lo pakdo tumhari ye dabba." (take this box of yours).

Cabir "Ha pakad liya chalo it's time.
Bye chachi bye chacha." (hugging both).

Both of them call each other parents as chacha and chachi.

Manik "Bye mom (kissing her forehead) bye dad."

Raj and Swetha "Bye boys all the best."
They both started to Malhotra Industries.

In the same city, a hospital (MURTHY GROUP OF HOSPITALS AND RESEARCH CENTRE - MGHRC).

A beautiful girl in her mid twenties was walking towards children ward for taking rounds.

A boy "Didu!!!"

Girl "Hai bacha, did you complete your breakfast."

Boy "Yes didu and I also took yucky medicines."

Girl "Very good." (Pinching and kissing his cheeks.)

Boy "nandini didu."( whinning and rubbing his cheeks).

The girl is nandini.

Nandini "sholly baby chalo let's meet all."

After completing the rounds nandini went to a cabin and knocked the door.

Nandini "Can I come in mom?"

Avani Murthy "Come in kanna". (endearment)

Nandini "Oh even dad is here."

Vishwa Murthy "Yes princess what to do can't bear much distance from your mom."

Avani "shut up. So Dr. Nandini any problem."

Nandini "Yes MD. mam I came here to confirm my leave for 4days."

Avani "Yes Dr.Nandini your leave is confirmed on even on a short notice period but you have to compensate for other time when needed."

Nandini "ofcourse mam any time I'm ready."

Avani " Good, that's what I expect from my people. Did you complete your shopping for the marriage functions?"

Nandini "Yes mom, actually navya brought everything needed according to my taste."

Vishwa Murthy "My son in law is very lucky in shopping matter unlike me."

Avani "Oh really!!? 😠(turning to nandini) Ok bacha then all set right."

Nandini "yes mom but where is aaru (aryamann)? Any idea?"

Avani "He is in the Research block I think."

Nandini "Ok and bye both of you and all the best Papa 😜" (eyeing her mother)

Murthy  "😨(Turing to his wife) Avi you know much I love you."

Nandini exited cabin shaking her head lightly. Her parents were one of the best couple she saw.

By profession her mom is a psychiatrist and her father is neurosurgeon.
They both were famous for their work and dedication.
They loved, love and will love each other.

They love her immensely. They gave same love to arya and abhi bhai too.