thirty four

do you remember?

I got to the hospital and I watched Jeongin get pushed into a hospital room

I got to the hospital and I watched Jeongin get pushed into a hospital room. I didn't know if he was going to make it. He is so cute and innocent, he doesn't deserve this. What could of Wonho of done to cause this? I would have to make up a story on how I found Jeongin's body because I promised Wonho I wouldn't tell anyone I saw him.
What was I going to say? I sat down on the waiting seat outside the room and waiting for Felix.

A girl suddenly rushed in with tears in her eyes.
"Is Jeongin here?" The voice asked me as she was shaking.
"Yeah he is in this room here, wait out here for the news. Are you okay?" I asked the girl.

She sat down next to me and started to cry even more.
" I don't know if you remember me but I am Jeongin's girlfriend, I found out the news when you rang Felix. He told me and I just can't believe what happened."

"Oh I am so sorry." I said.

"Let's hope he makes it." I said again, I am never good at saying the right things. I was panicking myself but she must be going through much more pain than me.

Loud footsteps then raced into the room.
"Y/n!" I heard the deep voice call out, and then the next minute I was embraced in a warm tight hug. He wasn't letting go anytime soon so I buried my head into his neck and hugged him back while taking in his amazing smell. I didn't realise how much I had wanted this. I put my hand on his head putting it through his fluffy hair.

He gave me a small kiss on the lips which I had also missed so much, I didn't want to move but I could hear others coming towards us. He backed up a bit and looked at me in the eyes again giving me a sad but happy look.

He then looked at the room and gave a sigh

"He better be okay. If he isn't then I will have to do something about it." His voice called out.

"How did this even happen, how did you find him?" Felix asked me, as Jeongin's girlfriend looked in my direction as well.

My eyes widened as he asked the sudden question. I hadn't thought what I was going to say. I am going to have to say the first thing that comes to my head