Goodbye

"Y/n we've talked about this why don't you want to go through with it now". "Because Dua it's not that easy to just leave when the people I love are here I already went to college for twl years I could just not go". "Y/n that's not what you wanted that's not your dream you've talked  about getting your doctoral degree and now you'll be able to get it you just need to go"she said with tears forming in her eyes. "It's not that simple I can't leave Dua I just can't"she said with tears now forming your eyes.

"Why can't you, you need to go don't hold back". "Because I can't I just can't leave I've been gone for to long and now that I'm back I don't want to leave". "Y/n just go your making it harder than it needs to be" she said with tears flowing out of her eyes. "Maybe because I have a good reason to stay that's what you don't understand". "Then make me understand why won't you go through with your dream".

"Because.... because....". "Because what". "Because of you Dua".

We stood in my apartment in silence for a few minutes before she broke the silence. "Listen Y/n I love you. I love you so much you wouldn't even believe how much I did because I can't explain the feelings I have towards you which is why you need to go. If I hold you back that makes me a bad person and I can't live with that knowing you didn't go because of me. And I know you can always go another year but why wait now? You need to go now so while your there you can plan something to start up. If you don't want to do it for yourself then do it for me because I know you want to go so please don't let me be the reason you stay".

"Dua I don't want to leave you what happens if I come back and you found someone else I don't know how I would be able to handle myself without you. You keep me in check to make sure that I'm ok and I'm doing the right things ever since I met you. What am I supposed to do when I'm away from you". "I'll be waiting here when you get back I promise there is no one else I want your all I need and want. And I can visit you and you can call me whenever you want I'll always answer for you".

"Ok I think I'm going to go" I said sadly. "Listen you don't have to go until 3 days so let's do what we can for now". "Ok".

And then I kissed her like it would be the last time I would ever kiss her.

A/n: I don't really know what this chapter is so sorry that it's bad and it's short I'll update it when I think of a different story