Chapter 7

First off, I want to apologize. I'm so sorry Kalie. We haven't talked in ages, and I just can't find it in me to delete your number. You're an amazing girl, and I hope we can still be friends. I also want to apologize to you guys, the readers. We haven't updated in ages! It's Ali, if you couldn't tell. I'm so sorry guys, really I am. Everyone go check out Kalie's stories becuase they're all PHENOMANIALL. (See what I did there ;) haha) She is erm.... check the dedications I forget I'm sorry. Kalie was the first person I ever fanned. Ever <3 And now, the story:

Sophia's POV:

Niall was acting really wierd. He kept looking at Harry, and then back at me. Harry was watching him too, just little glances here and there.  Eventually, Harry just walked over to us and pulled me away, mumbling something or another about needing to talk.

"What," I huffed. Or demanded. Whatever. Harry looked at me.

"I think Niall is going to break up with you," Harry announced. I tried to control my tears. I'm very soft, and I'm really sensitive. "He seems insecure around you, and keeps looking at me. I'm sorry for kissing you."

I sucked in my breath, skipping over the part where I ask him how he knows everything. "Why?" Harry looked at me. "Why are you sorry?" I repeated, just to clarify. Harry looked a little surprised but shrugged it off and answered.

"Well, in all honesty, I'm not. I like you, and that kissmade me realize it. I'm not sure if you're in denial, or you REALLY do like Niall. Anyway, the kiss just uncovered a few things Niall isn't sure about. Guys WILL hit on you, and you can't control that. Niall gets jealous easily, and these things make it hard to have a relationship. When Niall breaks up with you, there is a chance you'll get back together. Okay?" The rest of his words were blurred. I just couldn't get past the fact we would get back together.

I knew Harry was right. Something was up with Niall. I just couldn't get past that. I swallowed hard, trying to take away the lump in my throat. Mutely, I followed Harry back inside, eyes downcast. Niall glared at me. What? What did I do? I swallowed even harder, and blinked rapidly too. Keep the eyes dry, Pie. Things can only get better from here.

FILLER CHAPTER

So sorry guys :/