06- You're Such A Cute Couple

ابدأ من البداية

"Well, are you gonna get in or are you gonna just stand there smiling to yourself like a weirdo?" he asked rudely.

I rolled my eyes and entered the car. So much for being a gentleman.

He was.

Sometimes. 

The car ride was awkward and I already dreaded doing anything with him or his friends, all they would do is make fun of me. Why did he even want to hang out with me? This was definitely weird.

"Hazel, Hazel."

"Huh?" I looked up to see Alex smirking.

"I called your name up to 5 times. We're here."

"First of all, that's not my name. Secondly, ok." I looked around and saw we were at an amusement park. "What are we doing here? I thought you said a park. Not this."

"Why? You scared?"

"Of course not."

"Good" he responded.

We walked towards the entrance where all his other friends were, and by other friends I mean basically all the popular people. 

Ugh. Why did I agree to this again? Oh, wait I didn't.

"Look who finally took time out of their busy schedule after telling us to come here." deadpanned Chase.

"You brought her?" Diamond sneered pointing a very manicured nail at me. 

Well duh. I'm right here aren't I?

"Well, it seems like it so deal with it," Alex answered.

I rolled my eyes and strolled towards Roxy.

"Why did you agree to this?" I whispered.

"Um Ethan asked me," she whispered back.

"Of course, you're a sucker for him."

"Shut up!" she whispered flustered.

"Are you gonna go in or keep whispering to each other?" Alex said pointing to everyone ahead of us. Diamond was already glaring at us.

"Right." We walked towards them.

"So who's going with who?" Ethan asked.

"I'll go with Alex!" Diamond chirped.

"Nah. I'll go with Hazel," Alex said putting his arm around me.

"No thanks, I'll just go with Rox," I said shrugging his arm off.

"Um, sorry I'm going with Ethan," Roxy said.

Ugh. I was happy for her but why did that mean I had to be stuck with this jerk?

"Fine," I muttered and Alex smirked.

He really needed to stop smirking, it could be a health hazard for someone.

"So, where do we go first?" he asked. "The roller coaster? I heard it's really awesome."

"Sure." I agreed. 

As we waited in line the girls in front of us kept giggling and sneaking looks and Alex and it was quite annoying, then one of the bimbos turned around and started talking to him.

"Hey, cutie." Bimbo 1 said twirling her hair.

"Sorry, not interested," he said looking away.

"I'm much cuter than your girlfriend. Just go out with me." Bimbo 1 continued winking.