age gracefuly

The gates swung open with an almighty creek, which seemed odd for such new heavenly looking gates, Autumn grabbed my wrist as he jaw dropped in shock, Harper grinned like a pedofile at a wiggles concert, okay not realy I had just always like that quote, a girl in my class use to use it all the time she was, wait, I mean in my old class and I didn't belong there anymore, how could I? when I was dead, but this wasn't dead was it? this was like a whole 'nother world, maybe like an alternate universe only to get there you  had to die. like a one way ticket, I shock my head, I didn't even feel homesick yet, "Are you guys going to come in or are we going to wait out here all day?" that was Grayim, interupting my thought pattern before I had time to dwell on not feeling homesick which would only turn to home sickness withing a few moments. 

Autumn let go of my wrist and was the first to enter the gates, I stared as the white beach shorts, and singlet she had been wearing dissapeared, she wasn't left standing there nakid or anything but instead she was in a tight fiting white jump suit, with "training" written on the back a pair of wings on the outside, Grayim laughed at our shocked faces "whos next?" He questioned us as if this was some kind of personal joke. I stared at them "there is no way! I am going through that gate if I will end up dressed like that." I snapped. Grayims grin only streatched farther across his face as if my disobedience made the game more fun. "Well, it wasn't a choice, Ariana." with that he clapped his hands, and Harper and I were thrown through the gates, both dressed in equaly tight jump suits, except his was baggy around the crotch area. "for modesty." Grayim informed us. "so how come the girls aren't baggy around the chest?" I asked sarcasticaly, because I already knew the answer, a guy must have invented these suits, it was the only explanation.

Grayim clapped his hands again and three 'protectors' in gold apared, they were wearing the same tight jump suit thing, except a different colour obviously and theirs seemed to sparkle in the light it was rather mesmorising, and also the had 'protector' written on the back obviously they were of high rank, two were girls and one a boy, the girl I recognised, she had been a face on the news for many months the case had been called lost unfound. splashed over nearly every medias headlines, she was gorgeous with curly blonde hair to her waist and grey ice blue eyes, sort of the typical barbie look, her name badge said her name was Narissa, and the other girl, leshan, had short black hair, that she had spiked up and a very beautiful chinese face, with a face like that it was no wonder she kept her hair short, Then the guy, he was about 6 foot, muscular which was excentuated by the tight fitting suit and he had a striking resembulance to, I read his badge, Jacob Lautner. I couldn't believe my eyes, "Taylor lautner has a twin?" I asked still in complete shock, the tall beautiful taylor look alike burst out laughing "how would I know?" He asked youthfuly, Autumn was stairing now too, "Because you are like and exact replica and your last name sorta gives it away." Autumn retorted, in a were not as dumb as you seem to think tone. Jacob laughed, "I'm like his great, great, great grandfather or something," he shrugged. "What but you look only seventeen." That was Harper, Jacob grinned, "I aged gracefuly" I shook my head "then how do you explain your name being Jacob ae?" Jacob lautner laughed, "its not, my real name but I sort of adapted it after my Grandson became a wolf." he laughed.

Jacob was assigned my 'Buddy' if you want to go with that lame name that teachers use to give to the person who showed the new be around. He acted 17 not 180 or how ever old he was and I couldn't help but start to like him, maybe it was because he resembled his grandson, ew that made him sound so old, and I had alway been a huge fan of him, or maybe it was just because of the way he laughed with his head pulled back and he looked up to the sky and barked like a dog, I loved the sky, it still looked the same here as it did back down on earth, Jacob had agreed to lie with me in the grass and stare up at the sky, i think he found it odd that I would rather look up at the forget me not blue with the clouds pulled across it as if a baby had pulled apart cotten candy and just left it there, in the sky. Jacob took the chance to start explaining the whole 'protectors thing' to me, but I was to mesmorised by his voice and the likliness of it and taylors to pay much attention

............