04. Unexpected Arrival

CHAPTER FOUR
(unexpected arrival)

CHAPTER FOUR(unexpected arrival)

Don't look for us. There isn't time to waste. Remember: Tanya, Siobhan, Amun, Alistair, all the nomads you can find. We'll seek out Peter and Charlotte on our way. We're so sorry that we have to leave you this way, with no goodbyes or explanations. It's the only way for us. We love you.

The letter that was all left of Alice and Jasper had been the one to allow the growing of allies. Shortly after the arrival of Peter, Charlotte, The Irish Clan and the Egyptian Clan the bare of witnesses had grown by numbers.

Emmett and Rosalie had sent individuals—any nomads friends of Carlisle's that they could track down.

The first of those nomads was Garrett—a tall, rangy vampire with eager ruby eyes and long sandy hair he kept tied back with a leather thong—and it was apparent immediately that he was an adventurer.

He seemed like one of the challenging ones to convince, but the moment he laid eyes on the Denali sisters, it was the persuasion all he needed. He spent most of his time with endless questions about their unusual lifestyle, and even wondered if vegetarianism was something, he'd give a try.

Mary and Randall who were friends already—but arrived separately, had gladly listened to Renesmee's story and the tale was enough to convince them to stay. It was possible that the number of witnesses was the main persuasion, on hope to any chances of aiding their old friend Carlisle.

He was a man that had many friends, and most of them all had felt no desire to disappoint the kind man. Although, most of them had one question; Where was Vivienne?

It had been the least expected when Garrett had been the one to ask out loud," I'd expected to see Vivienne Beckett" He voiced making all the immortals in the room look at him.

The sound of her name had rung in the Egyptian Coven's ears making Amun's head quickly turn up as his mate and younger clan member looked at him shocked," Vivienne?"

Benjamin said in a weak voice at the sound of his mate, who his leader Amun had claimed to have been long gone from the world. He was told that she had lost her life during a hunt, and thus that answered why he never left Amun's side because he was heartbroken. He had thought his mate was gone forever, and hearing the name had not been for the faint of his heart.

Edward had read the Elemental's mind and narrowed his eyes, as he turned to Amun.

"Vivienne is she expected to arrive?" Kate shot up from her seat as she smiled at the name, she had last seen her when she left the Cullens. The Denali's and the Cullens had been so devastated when she chose to leave but they all respected her decision.

Bella looked at all the immortals that had seemed to be acquainted with Vivienne Beckett, she was slightly nudged on the side by Jacob who leaned closer to her as he whispered," Who is Vivienne?"