𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍 1: 𝖠𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗌

Millie Winchester was out on a hunt with her brothers: Sam and Dean Winchester. It was a simple salt and burn case. But of course, the body was cremated.

   "This is bull crap." Dean said grumpily, his eyes focused on the road.

   "Oh, cheer up a bit." said Millie, her head leaning against baby's window. "right after we're done with the hunt we can go out to eat. I'll buy you a bacon cheeseburger with extra fries, all on me."

  Dean tore his gaze away from the road to look at the rear mirror, a grin on his face.

   "Now you're talking, little sis."

  Millie rolled her eyes, "What about you Sammy boy? You want your rabbit food?"

Sam let out a huff and rolled his eyes, "Yeah, since it's healthier than what you two eat."

Millie just shrugged it off and laid her head down on the window.

She might be Sam Winchester's twin sister but they were hardly even alike, she was more like their older brother, Dean.

"Alright, you guys ready?" Sam told them.

Millie rolled her eyes again, "We're always ready, little brother."

It was Sam's turn to roll his eyes, "You're older by six minutes."

"Okay and?"

"Fine. You might be older, but you're shorter." Sam said, a small smirk curved on the side of his mouth.

"You don't need to get personal, Sammy." Millie said, a hand over her heart.

"Come on, you two. Get it going."

The two listened to Dean and walked up the steps of a two-story home. Millie rang the bell and they waited for an answer.

"Agents... I didn't know you were going to be back." said a short lady.

"Mrs. Raj, we're so sorry to bother you at this time of the day but we have one more question for you." Sam was the one to speak.

Mrs. Raj nodded, "What is it?"
"Your son. . ." Dean started, "He was cremated wasn't he?"

Mrs. Raj had a confuse facial expression but still nodded.

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Mrs. Raj, it has come to my understanding that you've felt as if you've seen your son around." Millie said.

"How– How do you know that?" Mrs. Raj asked Millie.

Sam and Dean looked at Millie in surprise.

"That's not important," she said. "What's important is that you know your son is back for something. You don't know what it is, but we do, and he wants to hurt you."

Mrs. Raj shook her head, "No, he would never."

Millie sighed, "Mrs. Raj, are you going to deny to me that your husband never caused any harm to Carson?"

". . .there were times where Mike would beat him and burn him."

Millie nodded, "and how did your husband die?"

Mrs. Raj widened her eyes, "I found him. . .in the kitchen floor, his face burned."

"Mrs. Raj, your hidden camera showed Mr. Raj slamming his head on the heating stove. The whole thing was thought as suicide. But you don't find it weird that he died the same way he used to burn your son?" Sam said.

"I– I don't understand. Why does he want to hurt me?"

"The answer is simple," said Dean. "You never did anything to protect him."

"You only watched. He never knew about the fear you felt towards your husband. He wants to hurt you because you never helped him." added Millie. "Not even once."

Mrs. Raj swallowed, "How can we stop him?"

The three looked at one another.

"Did you keep something of his? Something you won't let go?"

Mrs. Raj nodded, "I kept his favorite Golden Warriors cap."

"Mind if we come in?" Dean said.

"No."

"Here it is." Mrs. Raj walked in, a grey cap on her hand.

"Great, all we have to do is–" Sam was cut off as the lights flickered rapidly.

"What's going on?" Mrs. Raj asked, her voice laced with fear.

"Carson." was all Millie said in response.
"Dean, hurry up."

"I'm trying, this damn lighter won't work." answered Dean.

Sam and Dean were pushed to the wall roughly, leaving Millie standing alone in the middle of the room while Mrs. Raj walked backwards, her back hitting the wall.

"Carson. . ."

A figure appeared in front of her, making her let out a yelp and a few tears.

"Look." Carson's ghost said, his voice nothing but a whisper. "Look what he did to me. What you let him do to me."

"I'm so sorry." Mrs. Raj cried. "I was too afraid to do anything."

"Look where that fear led us."

Mrs. Raj let out a painful cry, looking down she saw Carson's hand going through her body. She felt something tighten her heart, making her gasp.

"Please– stop."

Carson glared at her, and gripped tightly.
A second later Carson was screaming and burning up in flames. Mrs. Raj fell to the ground, Millie running towards her.

"Hey, you're okay. He's gone." Millie whispered.

"Well, that was fun." Dean said as they watch the ambulance take Mrs. Raj.

"What did you tell them?" Millie asked Sam.

"Just that she suffered a heart attack."

   "Can I get my bacon cheeseburger now?" Dean asked his younger sister with a smile.

Millie laughed, "Let's go eat, boys."

The three walked together to baby, laughing at something Millie had said.

"You know, it would be cr–" Millie got cut off by Dean.

"Millie?"

She turned around and saw him and Sam turning into ash.

"Guys? Guys?! What's going on?" She cried out, watching as her brothers, as her only family slowly disappeared.

"We love you." was the last thing she heard her brothers say.

Don't forget to vote and comment! :)