Chapter 1- At the party...I can feel his eyes on me! *Part 1*

Start from the beginning

After a few minutes of making out we started to hear people call out "Get it Connor!" or "Get a room!" we broke apart breathing hard, He had arms around my waist and pulled me closer before he put his forehead on mine and started chuckling which made me start too.
"Come on, let's go get something to drink I'm thirsty." He said putting his arm around my waist and leading me to the refreshment table, "what do you want?"

"Um...a lemon and lime wine cooler and before you even think about getting anything with alcohol in it you better not have drove here and you better decide carefully because some of that crap is nasty and I won't be kissing you!" I told him as he handed me my drink. "Damn it, did you drive your car here?" he asked

"Nah I came with riley why?" "If I drink will drive me home? Please!" "I guess, but give me your keys now!" "Fine" he grumbled and placed his keys in my outstretched hand. He saw one of those Mike's hard lemonade "I guess I'll give it a try and it's lemon which means I can still get a kiss!" He said picking up the bottle.

"Maybe it all depends!" I told him "on what!?!?" "It just depends" I told him smiling "fine!" he said before calling out to Rico which is tonight's DJ to put on some dancing music.

"Ight, I got you!" yelled Rico before putting on Kesha- Blah, Blah, Blah. Everybody started gathering around to dance "come on babe let's dance!" Connor said before grabbing my hand and pulling me into the crowd he got behind me, putting the hand that wasn't holding his drink on my waist and we started grinding... I love dancing.

We had been dancing a little over an hour and I just finished my drink I turned around and brought my lips up to his ear

"I'm going to go throw my drink away and put my jacket in the car." I whispered "okay babe, Can put my jacket in the car too please?" he asked before nibbling my ear "yeah" I said laughing grabbing his jacket I left to go to put them in the car,I found his black 2010 quad cab dodge ram truck I threw out jackets in, lock it and put the keys in my pocket.

I was walking back when Riley and Leah ran up to me "Hey Leah!" I said giving her a hug "Hey rose, come on lets go back that way!" she said returning my hug and pointing me in the direction I just came from.

"Come on rose let's go I don't need you to go jail for assault." This coming from Riley "Sorry guys, but Connor's waiting for me!" I told them going back the other way. "That's one person you don't need to see right now!" Riley told me, "Why the hell not?" I said confused "Just because come on" Leah said.

"No if you won't tell me then I'll find out for myself" I told them and started walking back towards the party where people were dancing, I looked around I saw my brothers James and bailey and my sister with jack I kept looking until I spotted Connor dancing ok not a big deal everyone is dancing together I thought until I saw the person he was dancing with.

"Oh hell nah" I said he was dancing with Kayla the school most popular slut, I was about to walk up when Riley and Leah grabbed my arms "Let go" I told them

"No she's not worth it" they both said I was about to agree when she grabbed Connors hand and put it on her waist, I could tell he was trying to pull it off, but I was pissed.

"Let me go... If she can do this then she deserves to get her ass kicked!" "Fine" they both sighed "But if any other girls jump in the fight then where jumping in too! Ok?" riley told me "Yeah" said Leah "Ok but try not to hurt them to badly!" I said before walking up to Connor and Kayla.

Fight, Fight, Fight....More like girls getting their ass kicked

-----------------ROSE P.O.V-----------------