San - Bad Day *Request*

Here's another one for you StrayArmy0327 I hope you enjoy!

Tina stared down at the paper in her hand, everything blurred out except for the big, red 'F' in the upper right hand corner. She sighed and placed it in the passenger seat of her car before gripping her steering wheel.

But she didn't want to go home right now... She couldn't face her parents. They would be so disappointed in her. She had tried to study, but there was something about math that just didn't click with her. It had always been her worst subject.

So she pulled out her phone and sent a quick text to her best friend, asking if she could come over. He responded instantly, making her smile a little, so Tina started her car and drove to his apartment.

The door opened before she could even knock. "Tina!"

"Hey, Sannie." She gave him a half smile and felt bad when she saw his face fall a little.

"What happened?" He asked, tilting his head and reaching for her hand.

That small gesture was enough. It warmed her heart, but it also made her start to cry. San pulled her into his arms immediately and closed the door behind her. They stood there for a long moment. He didn't say anything, he just rubbed her back and let her stain his shirt with her salty tears.

"Come on, baby, let's get you settled for a bit." He said softly, pulling her to his couch. "Sit. Stay." He said quickly, forcing her to sit down.

"Woof." Tina said, chuckling a little and wiping her tears.

San smiled at her, flashing those dimples she loved so much, before running out of the room. Tina rubbed her face and shook her head. Her heart was pounding so fast right now and she needed it to stop. San did things to her that she couldn't explain, but she also knew she couldn't act on them either. He was her best friend. Nothing more.

And yet, when he came running back into the living room carrying an armful of pillows and blankets, she couldn't help but watch him with a small smile on her face. This is why she wanted to come here first.

San dumped everything on the couch and started to leave again when his phone rang. He picked it up, "Hello?" His eyes flashed to her. "No Wooyoung, I can't. I'm busy tonight.... Yeah some other time..... Uh-huh.... Yeah...." His face turned bright red. "Sh-Shush.... Yeah, yeah, yeah.... Ok!.... I've got to goooooo," San hopped up and down then ran out of the room. "Wooyoung!" He shouted from down the hall.

Tina chuckled again and started laying out the pillows and blankets. She was almost done when she felt an arm wrap around her from behind, squeezing her slightly. Then another arm came in front of her holding a small stuffed dog. "Here." San said quietly.

"Shiber?" Tina grabbed it and turned to face him, holding the stuffed animal close to her chest. She knew how much the little dog meant to San, he never really let anyone else touch it.

"He wanted to make sure you're ok too." San rubbed the back of his neck, a slight 'pouting' tone to his voice. "I'm going to go order some food. Pick out a movie." He sped out of the room again.

Tina felt her heart pounding again as she held Shiber close to her. He smelled like San... It was amazing. She walked over to his wall of movies and picked out one of the dramas she knew they both liked and got it fired up.

San smiled once he saw what they were watching and came to join her on the couch. He immediately wrapped an arm around her and she rested her head on his shoulder.

They watched the movie in silence until the food got there, which caused San to cheer and jump from the couch. They ate in silence too. But it was a comfortable one. Tina always felt relaxed when she came over here.

When the movie finished, San put it back in its case and came to join her on the couch again. "So..." He said, wrapping his arm around her again. "Are you going to tell me what happened?"

Tina sighed. She knew this moment would come eventually. Reaching for her backpack, she pulled out the test she had stuffed in there when she had pulled up to San's apartment and handed it to him.

"Oh." He said softly, then handed it back to her.

"My parents are going to kill me."

San squeezed her, "What I if I help you study for the next one? I'm not the best at math either, but if you go to them and tell them you already found a tutor, that should ease their minds a little, right?"

Tina looked at him, tears coming to her eyes again. "You'd really do that for me?" She felt herself squeezing Shiber a little tighter.

San scoffed and ruffled her hair, causing her to whine a little. "Of course I would. I'd do anything for you." He pulled her into him so her head was laying on his lap. Then he started to sing gently while running his hands through her hair.

"Thank you, San." Tina whispered, rolling over so she could nuzzle his stomach.

"I'll always be here for you."