thirty three

the unforgivable act

The taxi pulled up at the location he had sent me, my heart was already racing

The taxi pulled up at the location he had sent me, my heart was already racing. I had just paid him the correct amount of money. As I stepped out the taxi still clutching my bag and phone, I realised it was almost pitch black. I had to go down onto the beach so I shone my torch off my phone onto the floor. I couldn't hear anything when I was on the beach, only silence which didn't give me a good feeling. I couldn't see anybody or anything really just the calm sea. Where was he? Suddenly something grabbed me round the waist as I screamed out of shock.

"Shhh, I'm only bringing you to where I need to take you." The same voice said that I spoke to over the phone. I was now scared he would hurt me. Why have I trusted him whoever it was.

I got took to a shed thing that was on the beach, and there was a horrible smell as soon as we went inside. He had a mask on so I couldn't see his face, plus, it was too dark anyway.
He pulled out a chair and sat me down on it.

"Why did you ask me to come here then?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Shine your torch on the floor over there." He said as he pointed towards the floor a bit away.
I slowly did what he said and my eyes widened in fear.
A body was lying there still covered in blood.
"D-did you do that?"

"It was an accident, I didn't mean to."

I just looked at it in shock, what could of happened?
"Is it dead?"

He just shrugged
"Probably." He said as he sighed.

I can't believe this.

"Who are you anyways?" I asked him.

"You won't even believe me if I told you."

"I think I would have to believe you." I said.

He sighed again as he undid his mask and took it away from his face.
I slowly shone my torch onto him and almost had a heart attack.

"How are you still alive?" Was all I said, I was still in shock

"How are you still alive?" Was all I said, I was still in shock. Wonho was standing in front of me looking completely fine. Felix told me the situation that happened a while ago and we all really did think he was dead. But here he is.

"I've been in hiding."

"Why?"

"I knew that Yoongi was going to either have me killed even though I didn't know why, or, Felix would of killed me right on the spot that night. I had no choice, and now I.m is working with Yoongi, and Jooheon and Shownu is working for Felix. I am trapped in a small whole. I can't even go to Hyungwon." He said as he sighed. I thought back to the old days again and it made me miss them a bit.
"Monsta x is really broken." He said as he sounded depressed.

"Listen Wonho, who is over there and I can help you. I finally forgive you for what you did to me, today made me realise that you really have no one else to rely on. That's all I am promising though. Nothing else."

He sighed.
"Don't worry, I have already came to the point where I understand you will never be mine again." I noticed him clenching his fist, did he still like me after all these years? But still, he was right. I was too much in love with Felix to ever think about Wonho like that again.

"Sorry." Is what I said.

I pointed again to body reminding him once again.
"Oh yeah, you won't like this part."

"Why, who is it Wonho."

"Jeongin."

How? How could this of even happened? My mouth was open in shock, Jeongin was innocent, he didn't deserve this he was still so young.

I looked back at the body and immediately ran up to him.
"Haven't you checked to see if he is even breathing and why haven't you rang an ambulance or anything?!" I shouted at him.

"I can't as I said I am in hiding. I did check if he was breathing but that's when I rang you."

I sighed really loudly and took off my jacket I was wearing wrapping it around his bleeding.

"Jeongin? Jeongin?" I shouted as I put my hand on his chest and listened for breathing.

"We need a hospital now. I will take him and everything but what am I meant to say happened?"

"Just, you can't mention me, please, that's all I ask. You won't see me again for a long time just please do this favour for me. Make something up."

I looked him in the eyes and gave him an unsure look.

"I have to go now

"I have to go now. Either help him, or leave him. I'm sorry." He looked at me but then suddenly ran back up to me wrapping his arms around me. I widened my eyes when he did so and tried to push him off but he just stayed put for a good minute.
"Consider that goodbye Y/n, I'm sorry for what I did to you, I never deserved you, but at least I can say goodbye to you in a peaceful way. Now go help Jeongin."

With that he gave me one last sad look and ran out the shed. He didn't come back in, he was gone. I let out the breath I was holding and then suddenly remembered the situation I was in. I had to help Jeongin straight away. Hopefully I could get an ambulance in time.

"Hello, I just found someone who is bleeding quite a bit, he might even be dead its an emergency."

The ambulance pulled up and took me and Jeongin in the back.

I hope he was okay.
I pressed Felix's name on my phone and it started to ring.
"Felix? Are you there?"

"Y/n? Are you alright!"

"I escaped from Yoongi's house, but I found something worse."

"What?" He seemed not sure himself, maybe no one else knew about Jeongin.

"Jeongin, passed out or possibly dead. Please come to xxxxxx hospital, I need you. I don't know what to do." My voice was shaky and I think he could tell.

"Jeongin??? Dead? Y/n I am coming, wait for me." He hung up immediately as I waited for the ambulance to get to the hospital. He better be okay. I wanted to know how it even happened to him.

——————————
A/n: Smallish chapter, thanks for all the reads and votes 💞 I hope its still interesting for you guys. I think that it could be confusing for some people that say don't know one of the groups. That's why I try to use as many photos as I can ahah. Hopefully most of you know a lot of groups like me though. Lol no worries if not though, hopefully you can keep up with all of this. Luv u all, -shae
——————————-