When He Sees You Headbanging at a Concert

James: You were headbanging and dancing like crazy while James played and sang. After a bit, you looked up at the stage, and saw James wink at you. When you did, he smiled, and said, "That's my beautiful girlfriend." After he said this, the spotlight stopped on you, and you blushed lightly and smiled as the crowd cheered you on. He knelt on the stage, getting as close to you as possible, and brought you onstage. When he did, he kept playing, and you danced onstage and had an awesome time.

Kirk: When Kirk saw you dancing like crazy in the front row, he couldn't help smiling to himself. During a break between songs, he went up to a microphone, pointing at you, and said, "Love you babe." When he said this, you smiled, making a heart with your hands, and shouted, "I love you too Kirk!" After that, security brought you up onstage, and you danced as the guys played.

Lars: When Lars saw you headbanging like mad in the front row, he couldn't help but chuckle at how cute you were. When he and James switched roles, he walked over to you holding the microphone, and extended his hand, inviting you to come up onstage. You smiled, taking his hand, and got onstage with help from the bouncers. When you did, Lars kissed your cheek, and you danced up onstage for the rest of the show

Cliff: Cliff was amazed when he looked up from his bass to see you headbanging like crazy, and he smirked, chuckling softly to himself, and tried to look into your lovely eyes. When he did, he could've sworn he saw your eyes twinkle with happiness, but he kept playing, and even tried to keep up with your wild pace, kneeling and trying to get closer to you. As he did, you raised your hand in the metal horns, and screamed, "Rock on babe!!!" When you did, he stopped headbanging, looking into your twinkling (E/C) eyes, and smiled, saying, "Love you gorgeous."

Dave: You were having an awesome time at the concert, headbanging and dancing like crazy. As you were, you caught a brief glimpse of Dave smiling as he played his guitar. You stopped headbanging, but kept dancing, and smiled, raising your hand in the metal horns, and screamed, "Metal up your ass!" Dave smiled at you, laughing when you shouted, and shouted back, "Hell yeah, babe!"

Jason: Jason always loved it when you came to Metallica's concerts and danced around. Especially when you started headbanging along with him. As you were, you shouted, "Hell yeah!" You stopped headbanging, and smiled as you saw Jason walking closer to the edge of the stage near where you were standing in the crowd. When he got to you, he knelt, still playing his bass, and kissed your lips passionately. When he did, you melted into the kiss, lightly gripping his biceps, and you two broke away from the kiss, and Jason whispered into your ear, "You're so cute when you headbang at our shows."

Rob: To Rob, it was always a great experience to see you headbanging like crazy at their concerts. He loved seeing the happiness on your features as your (H/C) hair whipped around in the air and your hand went up in the metal horns as you screamed, "Metallica rules!!!" There was always a moment where your eyes would meet, and you'd exchange loving glances at each other. Especially when you were really close to the stage and Rob could see you well. He always loves seeing you rock out and dance at concerts.