Chapter 2- Saying goodbye

Start from the beginning

The movie ended so I turned my phone back on and noticed I had 2 missed calls and 1 new message. Both from my mum, probably wondering where I was but I decided to ignore it. We all agreed we were now starving so headed to Nandos. The worlds best restaurant of all time. We all ordered our separate Peri Peri chicken and the wings roulette as well to share. It's hilarious when Josh gets the extra hot wings. He hates spicy food. No one can resist Nandos though.  

Once Momma Jay said that it was just chicken and I practically went Into full madness mood telling her that's it's not 'just chicken'. It Is the greatest chicken of all time which is totally true. Anyone who says different has something completely wrong with them.

.......

By the time I got home it was 10.30pm and I noticed the family car was back. Boy was I in trouble. Not only that i now had to deal with Louis. Help me!

I unlocked the front door shoving my stuff to the side when my Mum and Lottie came through.

'SKKYYY!!!' Lottie screamed, running towards me.

'LOTTTIEEE.... Hey how's you?... How was London?'

'good you never guessed wha...' She was interrupted by mum yelling at me

'WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN SKY?!' By this time Lottie had left the room and had headed upstairs. Great so now i am alone with an angry Mum. Never good.

'I was out with my friends where else?' i replied in my sarcastic tone. (By the way, I speak fluent sarcastic)

'why didn't you answer your phone then??' Great. Now i have to make up an excuse as to why i couldn't be bothered to answer.

'we were at the cinema and my phone was off when I turned back on I forgot to answer your text. I'm sorry okay' That should do it.

'Okay but you could of left a note telling us where you were going' Here we go!

'What like you told me Louis was auditing for the x factor' I retorted. She just sighed. I mean come on seriously! Your own family leaves you to go to London and when you question them about it they just sigh.

'Look we're sorry about that but its between you and Louis. Me and girls wanted you to come but...'

'Louis didn't yeah I know' I trailed off towards the end feeling forgotten by my brother. By this time someone had come downstairs. I thought it was one of the girls but then Lou spoke up. Oh i cant wait to here this. NOT.

'Look Sky I'm sorry I didn't invite you. Your my twin sister you should have been there but... But I d-don't k-now, its just... Complicated I'm so sorry...'

'Save it Lou don't worry about it okay'. I cut him off and he looked startled as i started to head upstairs before continuing. 'Oh and Lou?'

'Yeah?' He looked up with a small smile.

'Congratulations. I know how bad you wanted this.' It was the truth. I am happy for him, just to a certain extent.

'Thanks Skybear' He pulled me into a hug before I headed upstairs with smile on my face. It's been 2 years since I had last heard him say my nickname and I had missed it so much. If that was his way of apologising it sure was working.

Unfortunately that was last I was gonna here it for a long time.

..................................... 

(6 months later)

It's was mine and Lou's 19th birthday and I was round Josh's house. Yes I wasn't with my family. During boot-camp Louis got put into a band with four other members. Together they formed One Direction. I have to admit they are amazing but they stole my brother. He still never told anyone about me and they were becoming quiet popular. They ended up coming 3rd place. 2 days later though, Simon Cowell signed them on. I have never met the other members. Every time Louis invites them round, (which is a lot lately) I have to leave the house so they don't have to explain who I am. What's worse is mum actually goes along with it. The girls don't think it's fair but don't say anything because they don't want to get into trouble. They keep saying 'Lou is probably doing what's best'. What by hiding his twin sister from the world? Yeah because that is totally the best idea someone has ever come up with! It is like I have been forgotten. Like I never existed. I always hoped it was one long nightmare that I would wake up from, with my Boobear waiting for me when I do. Only now do I see that this is all true. Louis doesn't want to know me anymore. Is he embarrassed by me??? I don't know. What I do know is that this is goodbye to my Boobear.

Goodbye to the promise we made when we were 8.  

Goodbye to Skylar Tomlinson

....................

I HOPE YOU LIKE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT 

FROM CHARLOTTE X