91 | I love you

✿ ✿ ✿

      Samantha smiled wide at the sight of her friends laughing

      Samantha smiled wide at the sight of her friends laughing. It filled her with joy seeing how happy they were, how happy and carelessly they laughed and talked.

    Sirius had his arm around Samantha, shaking his head at a part or the story James had said. The latter was in front of them, holding Lily's hand as a demonstration of his story. Remus was next to Samantha, chuckling as he saw his best friend poorly explained the story. Marlene was to their side, drinking from her buttebeer; Alice and Frank we're in the opposite side, grinning as James continued his story.

    The rest of the people they had invited had already left, leaving the small group in the pub. They didn't mind of course, everyone had something to do.

    It had been a week after the picture they took as group, and they let out some laughs about their looks. Marlene told them that if people in the future would seem them, they would be amused at their clothing choices. Samantha smiled, and discreetly watched the people around her, taking in the moment.

    James, as always, was telling the group about one of his days at work. It wasn't even that funny, but he made it sound like it was. He was a light and the humor they needed. Samantha didn't remembered when or how, but he became one of her closest friends.

    He became a shoulder to cry on and the ugly laughs she let out when he tried to make her smile. He changed from a boy in her year who would occasionally speak to her, to being her right hand. She was happy with that, because she couldn't ask for a better best friend than James Potter.

    Lily was next to him, watching with raised eyebrows how her boyfriend narrated the story. She was so calm and peaceful, Lily cared for everyone and had a heart of gold. Samantha remembered vividly the moment they became friends in their first year.

    Lily had been a little intimated and overwhelmed by the school their first day, and Samantha noticed it. The Castle girl stayed up with her until the redhead fell asleep, the next day, they became inseparable. Samantha loved Lily deeply, she was the sister she never had, and the friend she always wished for.

    Alice and Frank were laughing at something James had said, and it made her happy to see such joy they brought when they were together. They were new to the group and began to hang out with them after a few meetings in the Order.

    Both of them cared for Samantha like she was their little sister and had include her in everything whenever they could. They were so full of happiness, it was contagious. Samantha was glad she had meet them, and knew they were going to be friends for a long time.

    Marlene interrupted James in the middle of his story, telling him how the story line didn't made sense, but everyone knew she only said that to make him annoyed, so she smiled. Mar had been one of her oldest and closest friends, the first one, in fact.