Chapter 30. Memories

Everything happened so fast. We were communicating with the dead. Then, we saw these bizarre images of people we don't know. Carlo snapped and decided to offer his own brother to th-that thing! And the worst part, SHE showed up to take him. Now, we have no freaking idea where he is or what's happening to him.

"W-we... need to... find Andy."  We heard Donna speak. She's shaking with fear and appears to be very traumatized with the events that just took place. Even so, she's still willing to help a friend.

"She's right. We have to do it now."  Like her, Lj's also shaking. I wouldn't be suprised  if she's scared. Yeah. But I think it's because of an entirely  different reason. She's mad at herself. She's feeling frustrated that she wasn't of any help to a member of the group. I bet she feels very incompetent as the president. To make matters worse, it wasn't just any friend. It was Andy. A friend that's second only to her bestfriend.

"I agree with the both of them. Who knows what she might be doing to him." I decided to voice out my thoughts too. This is a serious matter. We need to do it fast. Being a second late might be too late for us to save him and avoid irrepairable damage.

"So? What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Maku was about to leave the circle when-

Patty pulled his collar harshly. "Do you even know where to look?" Still holding onto it.

"Well. We can start by searching his room or something. " He answered while choosing his words carefully.

"Or something? It means there is no exact place. No exact place because you actually have no freaking idea where to look. I'm sure you're planning to make us run around in circles in this entire building." She eyed him suspiciously. "I do not plan to do that while wearing these precious babies." She pointed at her shoes.

"I- I... Hmm.. Jackie! A little help here! " Sorry dude. No can do. That's Patty. I refuse to be the one on the receiving end of all her profanities. Nope.

"What should we do Frey?" We turned to her. As the person who's more familiar with stuff like these, she's the most reliable one here.

"We need answers." Yes. We do. But where -

"Where are we gonna find...?" Big M took the words right out of my mouth.

"We still have her." She said these words while looking at the wall next to the bookshelf. I just doubt that she's very interested in reading now. There must be something in between. I guess we'll find out soon.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I've put him in the room~!!"