my girl

word count. 427.

you and calum were still a little on edge with each other in terms of touchiness and pda

you and calum were still a little on edge with each other in terms of touchiness and pda. neither of you were sure where you stood in how to be around one another comfortably, as it was only two weeks into your relationship. you really liked calum though, and calum really liked you.

ashton had set you up; after knowing calum for so long and just meeting you once you moved to la, he could tell that you were a perfect match for one another.

today actually marked your two week anniversary. you were both aware of it, but obviously didn't make a big deal. two weeks was hardly a milestone.

that doesn't mean that calum didn't cancel all of his plans for you, though.

he showed up at your apartment with a box of oreos and two cd cases, both of which were labelled 'the office.' it was the first and the fifth seasons.

"hey," you opened the door wider for calum to step inside, but not before asking, "what are you doing here? i thought you were at the studio all day."

"yeah, don't tell ash but i realized this morning that i'd rather spend time with you." he greeted you with a small peck, stepping into your apartment before you shut the door with a smile on your face. calum set the oreos down on the kitchen counter, spinning around and showing you to dvd cases he held. "i know you said that you had to cut netflix out of your budget so i figured that i'd kind of make the best of a situtaion. unfortunately they only have one and five at the library."

"you went to the library to get the office on dvd?" you said, crossing your arms as you held back a laugh.

calum grinned, wiggling his eyebrows before setting the cases down on the counter. you wrapped your arms around the boy, pulling him in for a hug.

"thank you, cal."

"anything for my girl."

you held him a little closer, in case he saw the blush creep onto your face. that was the first time he'd referred to you as his girl, or any pet name for that matter. and you weren't exactly complaining.

"i also brought oreos."

"and ate the entire first row, i see."

he pulled away, glancing behind him to see the flap torn open slightly, and he cursed.

"i was hoping you wouldn't notice."

"mm, you're lucky you're cute." you smiled, pecking the tip of his nose before he pulled you towards the couch.