Introductions 2

Oldies 😜

Raj Malhotra, Vishwa Murthy, Naren Dhawan, Suresh Vedhant, Anand Saxena, Ram Reddy, Prakash Khurana.
These seven were best buddies till their 10th. They all studied in same school in Punjab.
After 10th they took different streams but continued their friendship.
Years passed by but their friendship continued.
After graduation they settled in different cities.
But no one missed each others marriage.
Some had love marriage while some arranged. Even their wives became best friends.

Raj Malhotra and Swetha Malhotra

Parents of Manik. Arranged marriage but love each other. Raj is still a lattu behind Swetha. Owner of Malhotra Groups. Always gave time for his family. Maniks idol. After Manik became Ceo he is taking rest but still visits office frequently.
Swetha Malhotra, a lady with elegance. Keeps herself busy with NGO and household works. Loves Raj and Manik a lot. These two are her world.

Vishwa and Avani Murthy

Parents of nandini. Both are doctors in MURTHY GROUP OF HOSPITALS AND RESEARCH CENTRE. They had love marriage. Avani was Junior of vishwa in medical college. She belongs to punjabi family. They convinced their parents a lot for their marriage. Love nandini , abhi aryamann and navya a lot.

Mr. And Mrs. Naren Dhawan
He owns a radio station and his wife takes active part in NGO along with swetha. Naren is just like cabir, a jolly person.

Mr. And Mrs. Suresh Vedhant
Parents of Dhruv and Mukthi, In - laws of alia. Owners of Vedhant Group of Company. Loving parents.

Mr. Anand Saxena
Father of Alia. His wife is no more. His daughter is his life.

Mr and Mrs Ram Reddy
Parents of Navya. Lives in Hyderabad. Have a chain of Hotels in India. Due to business live their.

Prakash khurana and Rohini Khurana
Parents of Aryanam. Died in a car accident when nandini and arya were 14yrs. Prakash was a army major and Rohini was a pediatrician. Loved nandini, navya, abhi as there own. Loving parents if aryamann.
Rohini was also a classical dancer.

Fab 5 lived in Mumbai with their parents from their childhood.

Murthys, Reddy's and khurans lived in Punjab but later transferred to Mumbai after death of Mr. And Mrs. Khurana.

Navya parents live in Hyderabad. At present Navya lives in Mumbai with her uncle and Aunt.

Fab 5 didn't see navni and abhi aru. They just know that their are children of their parents best friends. Same goes with navni and abhi aru.

Navni and abhi aru did their studies in London after plus two.