Chapter 20-what happens next?

*Olivia's POV*

"Get your finger out of my mouth!" I mumble but Brandon didn't hear me. He had crazy eyes as he now stuck three in. I started gagging. I didn't eat anything but took some pills, so nothing came out of my mouth. Was he trying to kill me? I finally had strength to grab a pillow and wack him with it. Once he finally jumped away from me, I look around to see my mom and Jenny. Their faces were filled with tears. But it soon changed to annoyance as they glared at Brandon. My mom slapped him on the shoulder "you crazy boy! You had me thinking she tried to kill her self!!"

Kill my self? I wish. But unfortunately I'm afraid to die.

Everyone was now silent as they were at lost of words. I wanted to voice my confusion, but Jenny's arms wrapped around my neck. She balled in loud sobs. "I—I thought you were gone!" She wailed holding me tighter. I didn't expect her to talk to me this soon. But I reluctantly held onto her too "gone? What do you mean?"

My mom quickly broke us apart and grabbed the empty pill bottle from my bed "What is this?" Without hesitation I say "apetamin pills" my mom held the pill bottle for a very long time before asking "you're taking an appetite stimulant? Why?"

Obviously it's to help with weight gain. But it had many side effects, and drowsiness was one of them. After all the drama that happened today, I just wanted to sleep it away like I always do. When I heard my family banging on my door, the last thing I wanted to do was confess about the situation that happened today. My mom is a nervous wreck, I wasn't talking to Jenny and I didn't want to cause more harm. So I took my pill and pretended to be in deep sleep. I didn't expect to get fingers dug in my throat.

When I didn't answer my mom's first question, she started attacking me with more. Brandon had to step in to calm everyone down. He slowly faced me, let out a long sigh of relief and instructed Jenny to let the 911 operator know that everything is alright. It was a false alarm.

"You guys called the police on me?" I shrieked. Brandons whole body stiffened "hell fucking yes!" My mom darted her eyes at him and he immediately apologized for cursing. "I mean come on Olivia. You beat up Madison...she's thinking of pressing charges and I had to beg her to not to—

"You beat up Madison?" Jenny said smiling "like with your hands? You actually hit her?" Her tears vanished and she was clapping with joy "did someone record it?"

"Jenny! Now isn't the time!" My mom yelled out. We all allowed Brandon to continue "I forced Madison to tell me what happened before you put your hands on her..." he paused for a second before shaking his head "then I saw your car and I panicked"

"What happened at school? And what happened to her car?" Jenny and my mom both say. My heart flipped. I didn't have the energy to look at the writings a second time. My moms voice got serious "Olivia. Tell us. Tell us everything!"

Jenny was trying to mouth to me not to tell her about the whole tinder thing but my mom caught it. She was about to slap Jenny and I stopped it by finally confessing.

I started from the beginning. I told my mother about tinder...meeting Wyatt. Using Jenny's profile to talk to him. I told her about the bullying, and Madison..and of course Adam. My mom didn't show any reaction until I told her about what occurred at the party during the weekend. That's when she held her mouth, shaking, but motioning for me to continue. I let out a long agonizing breath and started talking about what happened at school today. Once I got to the part where the whole school started to instigate a fight between Madison and I, my mom bursted into tears. I wanted to stop but she told me to continue. Jenny's face got angrier by the second and Brandon just kept repeating "there's no way I'm allowing my dad to marry Madison's mom. There is no fucking way"