Angel for me

*TRIGGER WARNING *

I used to think that Angels didn't exist. I use to think we were just humans with no purpose.... But that all changed when I met Sebastian. It was two weeks into the school year during 4th period Language Arts when he came in late saying he got lost. I seemed to only notice how light brown his hair was, and how perfect his skin seemed to be. I was snatched out of my gaze by my best friend Hannah, who hit me from behind." Sappphhiiirree likkkessss ssooommmmeeeeoonnneee." She swooned. I lightly smiled, knowing she would probably be the first to go out with him. I heard my teacher snap her fingers,and call my name. "Sapphire raise your hand." She said in a stern voice. I swear some times I just wanted to throw a grape at her. I quickly raised my hand, and as I did, I heard the girls sitting in the back giggling calling me nicknames, as if we were in 4th grade again. Sebastian turned to look at me, and as soon as his eyes met mine, I felt sort of weird being inside of his eyes, which were colored a mixture of blue and brown. He quickly got seated on the left side of me. The teacher began to yap about some old crazy poetic guy that died already, while I started to get sidetracked by the clouds outside the window. I noticed how a light shade of orange and gray tinted the bottom of the clouds... Well there goes perfect weather that has to stay outside. Too bad I haven't been an outdoors person since... Well since my dad died. Tragic mishap I could surely say, and the weekly newspaper in the small town I live in can agree. As I got lost in my thoughts I felt a light tap on my shoulder. "Umm are you okay?" Sebastian asked, concerned.

I stared at him confused, then realize I had tears running down my cheeks. I tilted my head downwards, masking my face with my hair as I wiped the tears away, that were unfourtunately still dripping from my eyes.I looked up at him and told him I was fine with a weak croak in my voice. He stared at me for a second,as if he was about to say something, but the bell interrupted our staring contest, and I grabbed my bag as quickly I could, and headed for the hall. I felt like I would break down any minute, so as I was about to dash to the washroom, someone grabbed my arm. I turned and my eyes met Sebastian's. I felt the weird feeling again in the pit of my stomach. I looked at the floor trying to push back the tears threatening to spill out, and all of a sudden he lets go and looks at me apologetically and sympathetically." I-Im sorry... I didn't me-mean to.. sorry..." He trails off. While he says that, he walks off as if nothing happened. I walk in the other direction straight into the washroom. I began to bawl, tears streaming down my face. I locked myself in one of the stalls and started to rummage through my backpack. I began to panic when I couldn't find it. I kept searching over and over in my bag of were I last put it and soon enough I found it... My beautiful razor blade glistening in the dim lighting. I dragged the blade across my right arm, a sharp, yet loving pain came from it. I stood up and went to the sink splashing water on my arm as the water turned red. I grabbed a towel,dried my arm, and stepped out of the washroom. I thought of why Sebastian bothered to talk with me, when the tardy bell rang.