"Look, make the deal!" Perry yelled.

"Look around you! We already waited too long. Now anybody else still think it's a bad idea to work with Pulpo, raise your hand so I can see who to punch in the mouth." Toni raised his hand.

"I think it's insanity."

"You run this operation." He said to Hank then turning to belden.

"You are gonna make sure that Pulpo gets in and out of prison safe, you understand that?" He stepped closer to Toni.

"And you gonna keep your head on straight or you gonna take some vacation time. Either way is fine with me."

-

We stood in the garage, waiting for the prisoner van to bring Pulpo. Tension, emotions, everything was just overwhelming at this moment. Hank sighed, looking around the room.

"I know emotions are high. Pulpo and his men cost us one of our own, nearly cost us a family member, but if you got into this profession expecting not to deal with scumbags, you got into the wrong line of work. Go ahead." Jin nodded, raising the garage door.

"Listen, this is us doing our job." The officers let Pulpo out, they took off his mask. He smirked when he saw Toni.

"Antonio."

We took him to the cage, sitting him down. Toni held up a picture of Munoz.

"Ah, yes. Gustav Munoz. Bad, bad, bad person. Ha. It'll be good to get him off the streets." Pulpo joked.

"Where is he?" Toni asked.

"Ah, business first. I need to make sure my deal is done. After that, I'm at your service."

"I want to see what you're giving him." Toni demanded.

"Out of solitary, money to his commissary account, extra yard time.." Belden said, handing us the paper.

"It's all right." Hank assured. I looked it over.

"Conjugal visits? Has he got a girl on the side?" I asked.

"Find out. We can use whatever leverage we can get." Hank said.

"Yeah, okay. I know just the guy. He's a hacker I busted a year ago. He's under house arrest." Jay suggested.

"Perfect. Go."

"Munoz." Hank said.

"As you may know, I'm still a criminal, a shot caller, yes? To the eyes of the people in prison, which is why the idea of pulling me out for a fake surgery was so smart. Thanks for that, Lieutenant Belden. How do you say in English what I'm getting removed?"

"Gallbladder."

"Yes. Vesicula biliar in espanol." Hank punched Pulpo.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Belden shouted.

"Munoz. Right now."

"Of course. Um, I'm gonna need a cell phone, por favor." Once they got him a phone, he made a call.

"Okay. But I want my own guy...Because I said so. His name is Tico. He can be trusted. Okay. Hey, I got to go. Guards are gonna come soon, and I gotta hide the phone. Bueno." Pulpo winked at Toni. They ended the call.

"Who's this Tico you're sending over?" Toni asked.

"You."

"The Latin discount plazas." Pulpo pointed to the screen.

"At any given time, a tractor trailer full of drugs is being dropped off at one of these 30 malls. The police never knows which one."

"Neither do the traffickers. That way if anybody gets arrested, nobody can lead the cops back to the bosses." Sumner said.