Introductions

Younger clan :

Manik Malhotra
The heir of Malhotra Groups. Handsome as hell, very arrogant, rude, with full of attitude. Mamma's boy, best friend anyone could ask(fab 5),best son, best ceo. No music band. But music is his hobby. Can play guitar.
Age :27yrs
In search of Bride.

Nandini Murthy
Famous cardiologist in MURTHY GROUP OF HOSPITALS AND RESEARCH CENTRE . Not at all shy. Ready to fight for justice. Never ever blushed till now. Best in all. But can't cook except noodles.
Classical dancer.
Best friends - navya and aryamann.
Age - 26yrs.

Cabir Dhawan
COO of Malhotra Groups. Best friend of Manik. Jolly person, handsome and very romantic. In search of his life partner. Also takes care of radio station of his father. Play drums. Love to do pranks.
Age - 27yrs.

Navya Reddy
She is surgeon in MURTHY GROUP OF HOSPITALS AND RESEARCH CENTRE. Best friend of nandini. Lives in Mumbai with her Uncle and Aunt as her parents live in Hyderabad. Badass girl, had only one boyfriend in teenage but broke up very soon.
Age - 26yrs

Abhimanyu Murthy
First cousin of Nandini. Nandini is his jaan. Best brother for both nandini and Navya. He is a Orthopaedic Surgeon in MURTHY GROUP OF HOSPITALS AND RESEARCH CENTRE. Very tough person. His parents died when he was 5. Lives in Murthy mansion from then. Loves and respects his chacha and chachi who are nandini parents. Age-28 yrs

Mukthi Vedhant
Part of fab 5.Owns a chain of jewellery shops with her bhabhi aka Alia Vedhant. Sister of dhruv and soul sister of her bhabhi alia. Loves to do pranks. Plays electric guitar.
Age - 26yrs

Dhruv Vedhant
Part of fab 5. Buddy of Manik. Most sensible and generous person. Sweetheart for his wife. Obedient son. Best brother. Always cover the pranks of Cabir and Mukthi. CEO of Vedhant Company. Plays guitar.
Age - 27yrs

Alia Vedhant Saxena
Part of fab 5.Wife of dhruv. Besty of mukthi. Loves Make up and dressing.
Owns a chain of jewellery shops with mukthi. Never neglect her family. Soft spoken person. Plays piano.
Age 26yrs

Aryaman khurana
Best friend of Nandini and Navya. Lives in Murthy Mansion from childhood. Calls nandini parents as badi maa and bade Papa. His parents died when he was 14yrs in a car accident. A dancer. He is Oncologist in MURTHY GROUP OF HOSPITALS AND RESEARCH CENTRE. Good looking guy.
Age - 26yrs.