Chapter 10

"Somi, I promise you I will give you a better life than me," I said and walked towards Nayeon's room. I sneakily opened the door and placed Somi on the crib.

I turned around and tried to get out. But someone wrapped their arms around me.

" Hey, why don't you sleep here? Just for today."

======

Author's POV

"Hey, why don't you sleep here? Just for today."

"E-eh? N-nayeon what are you doing? Jeongyeon asks. Shock on what Nayeon is doing.

"Just for tonight~"

"B-but a M-man and a w-woman in one bed—" Jeongyeon quickly turned red at the thought.

"You dirty-minded little boy~," Nayeon said as she pushed Jeongyeon down the bed.

"W-wait, S-s-somi is rigth beside us... And-and w-we have school tomorrow and—and we're underage—"

"Don't worry about Somi she's a heavy sleeper, School? Skip it, break the law once in a while~"

By the moment Nayeon's face gets closer Jeongyeon's heart started to beat faster. Jeongyeon closed his eyes and by the time he was ready(or not) he heard Nayeon giggling.

Jeongyeon opened his eyes and saw a bunny dying out of laughter. "Yah! Jeongyeon! You really— hahahhah"

Jeongyeon turned red out of embarrassment. Jeongyeon quickly covered his face with his hand to avoid Nayeon from seeing his Tomato face.

" Hey, you blushing?" Nayeon teasingly asks.

"No, I'm n-not!"

"Yes, you are~"

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are!"

"Yes I am"

"No your not—Wait for what?!"

"Just-Go to——Sleep!" Jeongyeon complained and tucked under the blanket.

======

Today was the Day Jeongyeon brought Somi to school as there was no one home to take care of her.

Jeongyeon carried Somi on his shoulders. Making him look like a father(But his really a father)

Many people looked at him while he walked through the gates of hell or what regular people say———

School.

He walked towards Jihyo's father's office as her father is the president of the school.

I knocked on the door twice before he opened it and saw Jihyo. "Dang it, I thought I would see your father for the first time." He complained as he saw Jihyo seating down behind the principal's desk.

"Father is on a business trip to Singapore. ..So, in other words, I'm his substitute. So...What brings you here and with a child."

"Oh! This child...It's my child. I adopted it due to the orphanage closing down." Jeongyeon said and hands Somi to Jihyo.

"That's good but why bring it to school?" She asks.

"Well, No one would take care of her there so I thought of bringing her here and leaving her here until school ends," Jeongyeon stated, scratching his not so itchy nape.

"Is that so...Don't worry I'll be taking care of her but just tell me what to do with this kid." She chuckled.

"Feed her every 3-4 hours or just feed her if she cries. Change her diaper every time she pees. That's all." Jeongyeon said handing Jihyo some diapers.