Three

"Who is that?" sweet pea asked.

"That, Sweet Pea, is Hannah-Belle Lodge." Jughead breathed as the Serpents entered the school. Said girl wore an all black ensemble her black hair going down her back stood by her locker which she bribed weatherbee with smiles to have jughead assigned next to.

"Well well well, you all look like hot topic rejects." she said, "And I love it. Everyone else dresses like we're in a fashion show."

Jughead smirked, "Thanks Hannah-Banana."

"Don't thank her Jones." A guy with a snake tattoo scoffed, "She's a Northsider. Look at her outfit."

Hannah-Belle walked closer to the tall Serpent and smirked, "Juggie

Hannah-Belle walked closer to the tall Serpent and smirked, "Juggie. Is this one Sweet Pea because he's just as arrogant and close minded as I thought. Hi, I'm Hannah Lodge, adopted Lodge. And welcome to-"

"Oh, just in time." Veronica hugged her sister.

"Oh, perfect." Hannah mocked, "It's reformed rich bitch. Daddy told me to tell you that you are going way overboard."

"Nonsense Han, he'll be even more upset that you aren't helping."

"Veronica Cecilia I will cut off blondie's ponytail if-

"Hannah." Jughead said.

"Sorry Jug, but Betty and Veronica have been extra annoying since you transferred and with Cheryl trying to be friends with me for some odd reason. Oh yeah she's actually pretty-"

 Oh yeah she's actually pretty-"

"Stand down Eva Peron! Mini-me." I was at Cheryl's side, "What did I tell you about the Serpents. Anyone except for hobo is not eligible for conversation. Welcome back Hobo."

"There's the school spirit I fondly remember." Jughead said.

"Can't we start over?" archie said.

"You don't speak for the bulldogs andrews," reggie mantle said.

Jughead rolled his eyes as he smiled at me. Everyone seemed to notice. We were engaged in a staring contest. He was smiling at me intensely. Then Sweet Pea came at me.

"Jesus, Jones. Tell your boy over here to lay off. I have yet to take an instagram photo in this outfit for god's sake."

"Maybe if your braids weren't too tight then-"

I slapped him, then, "Let's go Cher."

"But-"

"Before I punch a Serpent bitch."

Too late, "Miss Lodge. to my office now."

--

--

"I'm afraid we have to suspend Hannah-Belle for fighting." Principal Weatherbee said.

I scoffed, "Fighting? Go ask Cheryl Blossom, we were trying to leave before I punched that kid with a neck tattoo."

Cheryl was sat beside me and rolled her eyes, "Principal Weatherbee if I may..."

"Cheryl Marjorie Blossom!" it was her mother, "You are a disgrace."

"Mother, Hannah-Belle and I were only making sure our hallways were free of serpent scum. Isn't that what JJ would have wanted?"

"Well," my father said, "i'll take care of Hannah and make sure she doesn't do this again."

Cheryl looked at me, "Hannah, I told you this would be a nightmare."

"Oh, Cheryl, when has anything not been a nightmare."

"True."

"Now let's go to Pop's and-"

"Cheryl Marjorie."

"Mija-"

Cheryl rolled her eyes, "Jesus mother, I gave you life so let me live mine. Principal Weatherbee, that Serpent scum laid his hands on Hannah-Belle. That's assault, wouldn't you agree Mr. Lodge? Your daughter had every right to defend herself."

My father looked amused, "Principal Weatherbee I wanted this to go smoothly. When you-"

"What is he talking about?" Cheryl said.

"Nothing."

"Bullshit Hannah-Belle."

"Fine. You can't say anything. Swear?"

"On my wide variety of red lipstick."

"Ugh. Fine. My dad bought southside high."

"My god, Hannah-Belle." Cheryl breathed, "That's more absurd than a milkshake without a cherry."

I said, "Daddy, we're leaving. Cheryl and I. These people annoy me. Let's go."

"Miss Blossom, you and Miss Lodge have detention."

Cheryl rolled her eyes, "That's absurd. I did not emerge from the-"

"Cheryl." Hannah said, "Save the drama for the stage, m'kay?"

"Whatever but I'm sure that neck tattoo guy will be there."

"And how pray tell do you know that?" Mrs. Blossom asked.

"He's trouble. Him and his gang except for Hobo. He's inner circle via cousin Betty."

"Can we go back to class now?" Hannah asked, "I'm trying to actually pass my classes."

"You may go, Miss Lodge."

"Class?" Cheryl asked

"Obviously." Hannah said, "We have geometry."

"But doesn't a facial sound good right now, Lightning?"

"A good gpa is worth more."

"Once again your intellect has trumped my sass." Cheryl rolled her eyes, "One day that won't happen as easily."