Bonus Chapter 3

|The pain that you've been feeling can't compare to the joy that's coming.|

Alaïa's pov:

➡️(Pregnant with her third children)

"Come on, let's go." Xander said as he walked into the room.

"Yeah I'm done." I said putting my earings.

" I said putting my earings

(Alaïa's outfit)

I took my bag and made my way downstairs. Alan and Kathleen was at mom's place since Xander and i have to go to do some shopping. We already have everything for our next baby but we wanted to buy some more winter clothes as it was getting more cold now.

My due date was two days ago but i'm still pregnant. The doctor told Xander and i that it was normal and i shouldn't be worried.

I sat down in the passenger seat and Xander drove us to the mall.

"Do you already know what shop you will go?" He asked and i nodded.

"Yeah. Adelisa and i went there when i was pregnant with Alan." I explained and he nodded.

----

30 minutes of drive and we reached. We made our way directly to the shop as we needed to pick Alan and Kathleen after shopping. I picked up all the cute little outfit and Xander paid. I felt a contraction and i breath in and out like the doctor told me.

"Do you want something to eat?" Xander asked as he turned to me,"Laïa, are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just felt another contraction." I said and he sighed.

"Let's go to the car. You can sit there while i will go and order food." He suggested and i nodded. He picked the shopping bags and we made our way to the car.

I opened the passenger's door while Xander went to the back and put the shopping bag in the trunk. I bit my lips and leaned on the seat as i felt another hard contraction.

My eyes widened when i felt liquid running down my legs.

Oh shit..

"X-Xander." I called out.

"Hmm" he was still putting the bag in the trunk.

"I-I think my water just broke." I said and he immediately come to me.

Xander's pov:

My eyes widened when i saw Alaïa. She  had her arms on the passenger seat as she leaned to calm her contraction. I immediately grabbed some tissue papers and clean the mess on her legs.

"Come on, i'll take you to the hospital." I said and i grabbed her shoulder. I made her sat down and went to the driver seat. I drove to the hospital.

---------

When we reached, we walked direct to the labour room. I had already called the doctor on our way so that she could arranged everything before Alaïa come.