𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒖𝒔

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Renjun returns to the dorm and the first thing he saw was Jeno trying to run towards Renjun but fails miserably because he was wearing socks and the floor was slippery

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Renjun returns to the dorm and the first thing he saw was Jeno trying to run towards Renjun but fails miserably because he was wearing socks and the floor was slippery.

"Are you sane?" Renjun asked as Jeno reaches for the wall for support.

"So? What did you do!?" He asked, placing his hands on Renjun's shoulders.

"Uhm.. check wedding dresses..?" Renjun replied but covered Jeno's mouth when he was about to scream.

"For y/n?" Jisung comes out of the kitchen, wiping his wet hands with a paper towel.

"No, for me," Renjun replied sarcastically before he starts to remove his shoes. Jeno tries to hold his laugh.

"Of course it's for y/n." He said and Jeno burst in laughter, heading to Jaemin's room to tell the boy.

"Oh? Then invite us to your wedding." Jisung went back to his room, going back to playing his video games.

"Sheesh..." Renjun muttered before going to his bedroom. He put his bag down and starts to change into comfortable ones before getting a message from y/n.

My baby : I'm sorry for bothering your schedule today, my mom really wanted this •^• [9:58 pm]

Renjun chuckled and immediately starts to type his reply.

[9:59 pm] it's okay, really. You look perfect anyway so, it was worth it :)

The two continue to talk until they both fell asleep without even realizing.

Jaemin slightly opens Renjun's door and saw the boy sleeping peacefully. Jaemin chuckled and entered the room.

He covers Renjun with his comforter and turns off his phone before placing it on his bedside table and starts to charge it.

Jaemin turns the lamp on before turning the lights off. He then turns up the AC to the temperature Renjun is comfortable with before quietly exiting the room.

"Can't believe Renjun is actually getting married," Chenle said, jumping on their sofa.

"Must be exciting for him," Jeno said, laughing.

They all noticed Jaemin's quiet presence who just sat down.

"What's wrong?" Jeno asked the boy who got into his thoughts for a second.

"I don't know why but I feel like something will happen between those two like them finding something.. I keep getting that feeling," Jaemin says and the boys look confused and shocked by his words.

"They might find a child--"

"jIsUng!?"

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Y/n wakes up to her mother's voice again. She sits up, yawning.

"Is there an easier way to get you out of bed? Come on, Renjun is downstairs." She said and her eyes widened.

"What!?" She checked the clock and it was just 9 am.

"Mom, stop waking me up and end up shocking me!" She shouted, getting up from her bed and grab her towel before running to her bathroom.

Her mother chuckled before smiling and exited the room to go to the kitchen to help out with cooking.

Renjun watches the huge TV screen as he waits for y/n. Her stepdad messaged Renjun that he should go to their house to plan for the wedding which he doesn't know when.

After like 20 more minutes, y/n finally came down. Renjun smiles when he met eyes with hers.

"Hey, didn't expect you here." She walks towards him, trying to catch her breath from running down the stairs.

Renjun chuckled and let y/n peck his lips before sitting beside him.

"So, we're here to plan your wedding which will be next week!"

"waIT, WHAT!?"

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Renjun and y/n went to the garden after their sudden planning with her parents.

"I'm so sorry if all of this is pressuring you, Renjun. You still have your idol career and your comeback is coming up so, I know this will pressure you." Y/n apologized again.

"It is pressuring me but being able to spend time with you is important me too and it relieves my stress." He said, intertwining their hands.

"Still though. It's still pressuring you." She said, sighing and Renjun chuckled at her pout.

"Like I said, you relieve my stress because of how much I love you," Renjun said and kissed her forehead.

The two continue to talk and head to y/n's room after it was warmer.

Renjun sits on y/n's bed as he watches her organize her notebooks on the table.

"Hey, your mother told me that she'll buy us a house," Renjun said and y/n froze on her spot. She slowly turns her body to face Renjun, her cheeks getting hotter.

"W-what?"

"Your mother said that she'll buy us a house like three days before we get married which probably means we'll live together," Renjun says as he stands up.

He walks towards y/n and lifts her chin, making her look at him. He tilted his head before leaning closer to the girl. The boy suddenly smirked.

"I wonder, how many we can do while living under the same roof."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔