Chapter 3

Rose

Lissa's eyes turns wide but like a great person she is,she remained calm.How could she escaped prison? Sure,i escaped it one time but i have allies and her....i dont know.Who helped her?

"We will have a meeting in 40 minutes." She said to Guardian (Jake) Crevan.He nodded then left.I got up and put on my earpiece and starts giving orders since i'm the head guardian.

I followed Lissa to her chambers with Christian and Dimitri on tow and other guardians.Since Tasha escaped,i have to be with Lissa at all times.She's a big threat to Lissa.When we got to her room,me,Christian,Dimitri,Cassie and Jake went in while the others stay outside.

"How could have she escaped? She couldn't do that all by herself.Someone must have helped her." Said Lissa,who is pacing back and forth.

"Lissa calm down.Sit." I said well more of ordered.Hey i know she's the queen but she's still my best friend whom i care about."Jake give us details." I ordered.I glanced at Christian and saw that he was mad and sad at the same time.I get him.Tasha was the one who took care of him after his parents turned.And i pity him.

"When did she escaped? And who was guarding?" Dimitri asked,crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Guardian Wilson and Guardian Lauda.She escaped like 3 hours ago." He responded.

"It took them 3 hours to realized she's gone?" Dimitri asked in disbelief.

"Yeah,someone knocked out two of them." Cassie said.

"Would that someone possibly be Tasha?" I rolled my eyes.

"We don't know that.It's possible that she used fire but there's no burn marks on them.Except for bruised cheeks and a broken leg." Jake said.

"Both of them?" Dimitri raised his eyebrows.They nodded.

"I know Tasha can fight,but i don't think she can take down 2 guardians.Someone must have helped her but who?" I frowned.For all i know,Tasha doesn't have that much friends because of the incident that happened with Christian's parents and because she supports Moroi fighting together with their guardians.

All of them just shrugged.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Everyone came right on time for the meeting.We all bowed down to Lissa for respect.

"I assumed all of you know what this meeting is about." Lissa begans.They all nodded.

"Tasha Ozera has successfully broken out of prison and knocked out two guardians.Guardian Wilson and Guardian Lauda," she gestured to them."Do you remember who hit you? Is it Tasha?"

Guardian Wilson step up.

"We don't know,Your Majesty.We didn't remember anything.It was all blurry."

"So,you're saying you've  been compelled to forget?" I piped in.

They both shrugged."Maybe." Said Guardian Lauda.

Lissa sighed."Nevermind."

Rose,what do we discuss next? Lissa asked through the bond.We need to search for her and figure out what to do with her when we catch her. I responded.

"We need to search for her and bring her back.Then we will decide the punishment for her." She said calmly.

"Execute her." Said a Royal Moroi whom i don't know.We all stared at him."What? She murdered Queen Tatiana and framed Guardian Hathaway.She almost got away with it.I think that's enough reason to execute her." He said carefreely.

I found out his name is Drev Zeklos.No wonder he looks familiar.The meeting went on for another 20 minutes.

"Okay.Tasha Ozera will be execute when she get caught." I know it pains Lissa to say that because of Christian.Christian paled when she said that.I would have too if the person who took care of me since i was a kid about to be execute.