Chapter 11

[JuVia]

Everyone thought I'm dead..

Atleast, that's what they think of me right now. Even Master Makarov and the rest of the fairytail don't know my exact location and I dare not to open my door for them. I had enough betrayals, I had enough pain, I had enough despises and I had enough everything so little in this world.

My past hunts me down and the cycle of my life history repeats again. I was once became a bad guy, reverted as a good guy... and now, back being as the villain of  the universe.

OoOoO

[2 days before consciousness]

"Juvia! D-don't let go!!" Gray shouted as he tightened his grip to my hand

"But, Lyon-kun is still there! We have to get him!" I protested as I hold back his pull, the burning sensation in my cheeks panged my entire body. It was a great mistake to take it on alone that I almost burned myself alive at the core of the fire.

"He entrusted me with you.. So, please..." He softly clutch my shoulders and look at me with a serious demeanor planted in his face.

"Bu--" I started again, but this time he pulled me closer before I was able to speak. My eyes widened as I realize what he just did, he embraced me tightly and whispered something in my ears that I don't quite understand;

"I've lost you once... Please, just don't let go. You could hate me after this, all I  want to prioritize now is  your safety more than anything else... Please.."

"You've lost me once?" I ask then all of a sudden, my back felt a sudden twinge by an unknown resource. My grip loosen from Gray's torso and all I could hear was the unrepeated barritone of the burning forest.

I knew it...

"Juvia!!"

There is nothing in heaven...

There's no one in the light...

"Hey, hold on!!"

That can save a man from the depths of hell..

"Open your eyes!! Juvia!!" Is the last word that I heared from him, I closed my eyes and a memory of my past envisage at the back of my mind.

"I can't let you lay a single finger to any of my comrades!!" A man with a darkened face warned, My chest is beating rapidly as his hands supported my back.

"G-gray....sama"

[1 day before consciousness]

"Their hearts are having an abnormal beating, what happened to them?" a manly voice ask, even though I feel conscious and I can open my eyes-- I stayed in my position and listen to their conversation with someone I don't know.

"The soldiers brought them here, they said 'Master's order' " the other voice reported,

"Then, treating them is also an order?"

"I guess so.."

"They are in a critical condition, especially the boy.. We should apply all necessary treatments for him to live"

Boy? Who's boy? Lyon-kun? Gray?

"We could throw him out alive to avoid the consumption of the medical supplies here in the quart--"

"I refuse!"

"You still have that father nature, doctor. I guess watching your co-doctors torturing your son having a surgery won over your desire as a chairman of the magic council." snickered the other voice, my back stiffened as I held my shock of what I just heared.