Joshua

"I had fun last night!" Your best friend smiles at you while packing her things. You smiled back as yoi thought at what happened last night.

You invited her for a sleepover and she also brought a few friends. Though the plus ones had to leave late at night so you and her were the only ones left. You two started to write lyrics and goof around with your guitar and piano, pretending to be in a band.

Of course, the music itself sounded horrible as your best friend doesn't even knoe how to play any instrument. After that, you two ate a midnight snack before falling asleep. She slept with you of course as you only had one bedroom in your house. The other room was used to store any extra things you had and you don't know where to dispose them.

You waved goodbye to your best friend as she started to head home. You checked the time and it was 7 AM. It was too early for you since you usually wake up at 1 - 4 pm or sometimes 11 pm. But you didn't feel like sleeping so you just watched TV while eating boxed mac and cheese right out of the pot.

Not long after someone knocked on your door. You were watching the weather forecast at the time, saying that there is a possibility that it's going to rain soon. You turned to the door and quickly opened it. Revealing a man around a year or two older than you and he was wearing a hoodie and a pair of jeans as if he just went home from the mall or something.

"May I help you..?" You asked him. "I am so sorry to bother you but can I stay here for like– a few hours? Long story short, my friends locked me out of my house as a prank and you seemed pretty nice when I saw you outside just a while ago so yeah.." The guy scratched his nape while saying these things in a sheepishly way.

"Well, okay then?" You replied, moving away from the door, letting him enter. He closed the door behind him after he entered. You quickly placed the pot back in the kitchen and walked back to the living room area after doing the dishes.

"Make yourself at home I guess." You said to him, who was looking around your house awkwardly, not knowing what to do. He nodded and sat down at your couch and removed his hoodie and he was only wearing a sleeveless shirt underneath so his biceps were pretty visible.

You blushed and turned away. It's your first time seeing a boy's biceps this close. Sure your friend's joke a lot about it but you were comfortable around them but this dude was just your neighbor!

"Ah, I'm sorry." He coughed. "I forgot to mention. My name is Joshua Hong." He said, taking out his hand for you to shake. You nodded slightly and took it. "(Y-(Y/n)." You replied.

For a guy that has such a sweet and gentle voice this guy had some thicc biceps. (A/n: wut have i done–)

"So uhh..." His eyes shifted around the room, looking for a topic to discuss to removed the awkward atmosphere as you nervously sat down beside him.

His eyes landed on your guitar. "You play?" He asked, pointing at the guitar. You turned to where he was looking at and nodded. "A bit."

"Can I?" He asked. You nodded as you walked over to the guitar and picked it up, giving it to Joshua as you approached him.

He placed his hoodie down and grabbed the guitar. He placed his leg on top of the other and let the guitar rest on it as he positioned his fingers to play a song.

He started to play a song which you weren't familiar with but it was a nice one. You snapped your fingers lightly to the beat, a smile appearing on his lips as you did so.

Soon, Joshua started to sing the lyrics. You two continued to jam until the song ended. "What song was that?" You asked him.

"It's called "20". It's a song me and my friends created." He said. You smiled softly as he handed your guitar back.

"Well that was beautiful." You complimented. He smiled sheepishly and replied a quiet "thanks" in embarrassment.

You giggled softly before returning your guitar back where it once was and went back to talk with Joshua.

You two talked about your hobbies and those basic things to get to know each other. You couldn't help but see him blush or looked a bit embarrassed or nervous from time to time and you thought it was cute.

Before you two knew it, it was already 4 PM. You two were shocked at how long you two were talking for but you guys didn't really mind at all.

You and Joshua walked out of your house and you stood by the door frame while Joshua was outside.

Joshua walked over to you and gave you a quick, short peck on the cheek. "It was fun talking to you (Y/n). See you soon!" He said and waved off like nothing happened.

You blushed madly and touched your cheek just where he kissed you. You shut your eyes and walked back in, embarrassed by his sudden action.

You looked at the couch and saw that he left his hoodie. It was oddly folded and it had a piece of paper on top of it. You took both the piece of paper and the hoodie.

You looked at the paper and saw that it was from Joshua. It read:

Hey (Y/n). I had fun today.
Here's my number, text me okay?
XXXXXXXXXXX

Also, I heard that it's gonna be rainy later.
Keep yourself warm with my hoodie and also with endless thoughts of me!

– Joshua

---

– omg two imagines in one day 😳

~ysa