Part 4

"And then you say 'wow liv you smell sooo good' and then i say 'oh gee thanks alz i just found it laying around and thought i'd throw some on' at which point Niall tells me i smell amazing and he asks me to marry him and we live in a magic sugar castle an- ALIYAH ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!" I snap my face from the taxi window.

"Yeah. Smell. Castles. Got it" Olivia grins and claps her hands together in excitement as i rest my head back on the cold glass window.

I still dont get why i agreed to this. It benefits me in no way shape or form yet im sitting in a freezing taxi at 7am on a damp british morning. So yeah, im pissed. "Oh for gods sake ali you could at least pretend not to be miserable. I could've easily picked someone else to come with me."

"Wish you did."

"But i didnt" she continues, quickly cutting me off.

I stick my headphones in and play some death cab for cutie. Their songs speak the truth and from all the fakery that'll be radiating off one whatever, i'm gunna need something real.

I really don't understand why their fan base is so huge. I mean they're just boys. Okay yeah admit SOME of their music is okay but as people, no thanks. Have you seen them prancing around stage like really?

Yeah i guess you could say I'm not a fan. I wouldn't say i hate them since i clearly don't know them but i just don't find any interest in them.

I feel a prod against my thigh and tug my headphones out, turning to face a very pale Olivia "we're here..."

I smile and shrug climbing out the car "cool"

"Cool? COOL?!?!" i frown.

"Sorry. Hot?" i raise an eyebrow as she clasps my shoulders.

"Two of my idols, one of whom is my future husband. are right. In. That. Hotel. There aliyah" she points to the hotel we're standing in front of "there. Now you listen here. No teeth sucking, no eye rolling, no eyebrow raising, no slapping, kicking, punching, humping or burping!"

"Humping or burping?" i question and she makes a face like i just asked the most ridiculous question ever.

"You can't hump them because they're mine and burping's just ew and i know you get gas after drinking coke" i huff and fold my arms not being bothered to think up a witty reply.

.

.

.

"So you girls fans?" The high pitched one asks folding his arms.

"Yeah" liv breathes out gazing at the pair in awe. I roll my eyes.

"No." They both look at me in disbelief. "Shock horror not everyone wants to fuck you jeez- OW!" I glare at olivia as she brings her nails out of the flesh on my arm. "Bitch" i mutter rubbing the red skin.

Neil clears his throat. "Um Nono we just never had someone win a competition who doesn't actually like us?" He furrows his eyebrow looking up at the other one (this is confusing just a sec). "What are your names again?". The squeaky one puts his hand on his chest "Louis and he-"

"Niall. My names Niall." Olivia jabs her elbow into my rib muttering a small 'I already told you that' as I scoff. If she does that one more time I swear..
The squeak-.....Louis checks his phone. Rude. "Ni we gotta go back in.."
"Why?"
"Harry's stuck again"
"Tail?"
"Yup"
"OH MY GOSH! Harry's in there?! Like there?!" They glance at each other and nod. She screams and starts flapping her arms around...kinda like a chicken trying to fly. "You wanna come meet him?" She goes to scream again until I stuff her scarf into her mouth. "Well fellas I think she wants to but I got me 5 months and I ain't wasting it on you. Buh bye!" Olivia grabs my ear tugging it back to her.
"Ouchie. Pain. Ow. Please please. Ow. BITCH GET OFF" I reach up and slap her as her eyes turn to a glare we then there and then get into a girl fight.