Chapter 17. Cover ups and the family's back

Gabe POV

Trigger warning
Scars, lacerations, bruises, and rape mentioned in this chapter

I wake up, me still on Sam's chest but this time with a blanket over us. Chuck, I love him. He's so considerate, I look at the clock.

"6am ugh"

I say as I lean back over and snuggle back into Sam's chest, not before cutting the tv back on and watching final destination 5 but on a low volume as to not disturb my moose, and I drift back off to sleep.

*skip to 7am*

I hear my door handle click as someone opens my door but I'm too lazy to get up until.

"Get up lazy ass" Luci yells as he jumps on me

"Come on Gabe" Alfie says as he walks in too

"Gabeeeeeee" I hear Cassie whine before I finally open my eyes.

When I open my eyes they're all standing by my bed besides Luci who is on the foot of my bed as I hear a quiet grunt

"Ughhhhhhh" Sam says complaining that Luci just attacked us

"Oh my dad, sorry Sammy didn't know you were in here" Luci says getting off the bed.

"I might be here more often than not now" Sammoose says sitting up.

"Oooooh, what does that mean?" Luci says smirking.

"We're dating hoe, so back off my man's"

"Jeez Gabe so protective- wait what?" Luci says looking at me.

"Eeeeeekkkkkk" was heard throughout my room

"Ugh, just throw me my pills and leave, so I can change"

"Fine we'll talk later me and Michael have to go do things" Luci says walking out

"And I wanna go see Adam" Alfie States, walking out.

"Well I'm gonna head over to Meg's and go grab Dean then, bye" Cassie says walking out.

"Sam are you okay? Luci's kinda heavy.

"Yeah angel I'm fine" Sammoose says getting up and cracking his back then his neck.

"I love the view"

"Oh uh thanks" Sam says blushing and sitting back down on my bed.

"Do you want me to get you some new clothes?"

"You don't have too, I live right across the yard" Moose says looking at me

"Oh okay, well if you want I can get dressed and come with you?"

"Yeah totally" Sammoose says looking at me excitedly

"Okay"

I dig through my closet before finding a red and blue shirt that Sam gave me a year or two ago, black ripped jeans, and my Red and black Converse.

I walk back out of my closet and walk out to the middle of the room and start changing

Out of the corner of my eye I see Sam look over at me then quickly look away.

"Sam it's okay, you can watch"

"Ah okay" Sammoose mutters out before blushing bright red when I turn towards him.

"Sam relax, it's not like you haven't seen me shirtless before"

"But still" Sam says as I turn around and look at him.

I turn back around and sit on the bed, and start taking my pants and underwear off

I can feel Sam's eyes on my back but then he turns his head quickly

"Awww Sam, don't be so adorable"

"I'm not adorable" Sam says looking at me while I turn around

"Sure Sammoose"

Fuck

I get up, realizing there's a couple scars on my back, quickly sliding my underwater and pants on. about to run to the bathroom.

"Angel" Sam purrs putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Is it still okay? You don't look so okay" Sammoose asks looking in my eyes

"It's Fine, just a little self-conscious that's all"

Sam mouth out a quiet 'oh' and goes back to glancing at me then glancing away.

I really don't mind it's just I'm not used to anyone seeing the scars, I usually get Cassie to cover them up and I cover up his and alfie's too, but they were gone so I didn't have anyone to help me cover them up. It rubbed off already, damn....

I walk into the bathroom and take off my shirt, old lacerations on my back neck stomach and lower thighs, some spots where I can't feel thanks to nerve damage still look a little discolored and a big scar on my side from where there was blood in my lungs and they had to drain it out. I was so focused on looking in the mirror and trying to cover the ones I could reach I didn't I notice the door click.

"Angel can I borrow your hairbrus-" Sam says as he walks in

We sit there in silence for a minute before Sam takes the makeup from me.

"But-"

"Shhhhhh" Sammoose says as he puts the makeup over my scars.

"But-"

"Angel it's okay" Sam says lifting my hair and covering the ones up on my neck.

"But-"

"Angel, I'm here, let me help" Sam says turning me to face him so he can get the ones on my stomach.

"Angel, may I?" Sam says pointing and I nod.

"Does that hurt" Sammoose asks, concerned.

I shake my head as he covers it up.

"Some spots have severe nerve damage, so I can't feel a lot of them but them being there is enough"

"Oh angel, why did you try to this alone?" Sam says causing me to look up at him.

"I'm used to being alone, well besides when Cassie, Luci, or Alfie help me and I help them"

"I promise you're not alone" Sam says going back to covering my scars

Sam runs his finger over the one they drained the fluid out of, I hiss on impact and he flinches.

"Angel I'm so so so sorry" Sammoose says looking at me.

"It's fine, it's just no one ever touches them, not even me, so it was different"

"Sorry, do you still want me to continue?" Sam says putting his arms around me.

"Yes, please, I can't reach them"

"Okay angel" Sam says and with that he's back to covering the ones on my stomach.

"Turn around, please" Sam says as I turn around and he does the ones on my back and makes sure they're very well blended.

"Are there anymore?" Sam asks looking at me making sure he didn't miss any spots.

I nod, and he turns me around

"Where?" Sam says looking me up and down

"My legs but but-"

"No buts angel, you can trust me" Sammoose says.

"Okay"

I take off my pants so Sam can get to the ones on the back of my legs and the one on my inner thigh, but he doesn't notice that one yet, thank chuck.

"I finished the ones on your legs, anymore?" Sam asks looking at me then looking down and seeing the one I was trying to hide

"Angel, what what-" Sam stutters looking at the huge claw marks on my thighs

"Alfie wasn't the only one that had ended up meeting our 'uncle' after school one day."

Hey people
Y'all are gonna kill me for this
Sorry
Bye for now
Syd