finally

I walk with Namjoon in my bedroom and sit on the edge of my bed "You wanted to talk?"

He nods "Yeah.. I uh.." He looks down.

I roll my eyes "Get on with it."

He looks up at me and nods swallowing thickly "Im just going to say it. Y/n, I like you. I know we havent really hung out a lot and shit but will you be my girlfriend?"

I slowly smile "Of course. I would love to be! Ive actually been waiting for you to ask if im being honest.."

Namjoon sighs and smiles "I got scared I thought you would say no.. I figured you would go for Jungkook.. Im not as swole as he is.."

I roll my eyes "Bitch hes GAY!"

Namjoon chuckles "Yeah. Youre right."

I stand up and smack his ass "Well lets go tell everyone."

He nods and grabs my hand and drags me to the livingroom where Hobi is sitting on Yoongi's lap and Jimin is right next to them, Taehyung is dancing while singing and Jungkook is obviously staring at his ass, and Jin is just watching the chaotic mess called Taekook.

Namjoon clears his throat and I look up at him "Everyone! We have something to say! Y/n and I are dating!"

Yoongi groans leaning his head back "Finally!"

Hobi just giggles and claps while Jimins smiles "Congrats, im happy for you too."

Tae turns and hugs us both "You guys are my ultimate ship! Im so happy!"

Joongkook nods and smiles at us "Good job, Namjoon."

I scoff "Unloyal. Shouldnt I get a "good job, Y/n." After all, I am the one that accepted him."

Jungkook just chuckles "Good job, Y/n."

I nod "Sounds legit."

Jin clears his throat and stands up "I-I have to go to the bathroom.." He quickly runs to the bathroom and locks the door.

I look around "...Is he okay?"

They all shrug "I dont know..."

Namjoon smiles down at me "Im sure hes fine. Hes probably just a bit shaken up by our sudden confession."

I nod. Jins okay. He is.. He has to be. Hes Kim Seokjin. What reason is there for him to be upset?..

Jin walks out of the bathroom and I look at him "Are you okay? You seemed like you wanted to go away.. Do you like Namjoon?"

He starts to laugh "Me? Like Namjoon? No! I just actually had to go to the bathroom and Namjoons face reminded me of it."

I stare at him and laugh "Damn"

He chuckles and pats my shoulder "Congrats."

Ight guys thats it. Im done with this book lmao. It was HORRIBLE and yee its finally over