Author's Note

Hi guys!

So, I'm in the middle of rebranding and trying to sort out my writing and my website, but I'd like to ask you guys some questions before that. Please just help me by answering them:

1. Are you following me on any of my other social media platforms?

2. Aside from updating more, what would you like to see more of from me?

3. With my stories, is there any genre you'd like to see me write?

4. Are you a YouTube user? If yes, if I were to start a YouTube page, would you follow me?

5. Also, if I were to start a YouTube page, what kind of content would you like to see on it?

6. Do you like those platforms where you get to ask a character a question? If so, which character would you like to have an interview of? (this can be from any of my books)

7. What things that you see some other authors doing, would you like me to also do? (and no, I'm not talking about updating more often - I'm aware that I'm lacking in that particular department)

8. Are there any other questions that you would like me to answer that have nothing to do with when I'll be updating any book?

As I stated before, I am well aware that I haven't been updating much lately (in fact I don't think I did last year), but I've been through a lot. Last year I suffered from a heartbreak and financial issues, and I was working a job I hated, and all that led me to being ultimately depressed for most of the year. I felt like a failure, and even writing couldn't save me. I didn't think I could produce work that would keep you entertained, so I didn't bother.

Alas, I'm in a better space now. I have a new job that I love, and everything is looking up. I am ready to focus on my brand and my writing, but I need your help if I'm going to do this. I'm asking that we walk this journey together.

I am sorry for taking this long to do this, but I needed to find myself first. I needed to be happy first so that I could produce better quality writing for you guys.

Thank you, and I love you, always.

Katee (^^,)