JUST MY LUCK!

" Well...well...alas we meet again! It's still
Ms. Sharma Right? ...or some misfortunate person has had the pleasure of changing your Surname!" Ram spoke trying to get the reaction he was looking for

" Is it still Mr. Kapoor or has your name been rightfully changed to "Philanderer"! Priya retorted
" Ouch! That hurt Ms. Sharma...is that what you think of me..."Casanova" would be more apt..it sounds so much better"
" what brings to my neck of the woods?" Ram inquired finding her in his office
"Unfortunately, I am the one chosen from the faculty to collaborate with Kapoor Industries to set up an internship program for our MBA grads, I am here till all the kinks are sorted out" Priya explained
" hmm..." Ram gave an assessing look, deliberately letting his eyes rove over her every curve
Priya immediately pulled her below the knee dress lower and let her hands make sure that nothing was showing around her cleavage. She pulled the thin chain with a small pendant fixing it in the center while pulling the edges of her shirt upwards to cover up more of her neck.
"My...My..you sure have blossomed quite a bit...it has been what over a year since I last saw you" Purposely following her hand movement, Ram stated
" It's been 15 months..." Immediately catching her slip up Priya retorted " Does it really matter? I see that you have not changed a bit in your philandering quests...I said it then and I am telling you again I will never fall for that..I am not looking for a fling.....I am not your type anyways"
Ram moving closer and looking her in the eyes "... and what do you think my type are?"
Taking a step back to put some distance between them and to calm her racing heart beats "Never mind...I am not here to set you up on a date...I am sure that you have been taking care of that on your own ..I am here to talk to you about how we can get the internship program initiated" Priya quipped.
Pulling her to him, he placed one hand on the small of her back. Tucking the wayward strand of her hair behind her ear, Ram stated " I wouldn't mind if you set me up on a date with whomever you think my kind is, while we work on initiating this internship program" bringing his face next to hers while fanning her ear with his warm breath, he whispered " you see..I am a multitasker...I believe in taking care of business and pleasure in one go"
Her body stiffened. The sensual blanket between them had thickened all of a sudden . She took a quick step backward to put some distance between her and the mesmerizing aura that emanated from him. "And just exactly what is that supposed to mean?" Once again the sparks of conflict flew between them. "I don't think it meant anything. It was merely a—"Suggestion" The shock of his words jolted through her. Her anger flared. "You weren't making suggestions. You are being the chauvinist pig that you are...don't you dare..." Suddenly he placed his hand on the back of her neck holding her still as he took her mouth with devastating confidence. His mouth came down hard on hers, not only stilling her words but also driving the thoughts out of her mind. He wrapped her in his embrace, holding her tightly to him. She felt the heat of his passion, an intensity that singed every corner of her being. It was almost as if her arms had a will of their own as they encircled his neck. She returned his kiss. Her entire being trembled with excitement. Never had anyone so thoroughly grabbed her senses with only a kiss. Her pulse raced. When she gasped, he took that opportunity to plunge his tongue deeper to explore and taste the sweet nectar that her alluring mouth was offering. Although the kiss had been on an impulse to shut her from making more accusations but now that he was having a taste of her, he didn't want it to end ....this kiss was far more than he ever imagined it would be ( and trust me, he had imagined way more than just kisses with her in these past 15 months) her tug on his hair brought him to the reality. Pulling her away from him just enough, while she regained her senses, Ram quickly retorted " Ms. Sharma since you think that you are not my type,unfortunately we have to stop right here" as she opened her eyes, processing his words,Ram walked towards the door looking completely unfazed " it was nice seeing you again as well Ms. Sharma....now that we are completely clear that you are not my type we can work together professionally without any distractions" giving her a smug smile he continued "See you in my office at 8 tomorrow morning, i will introduce you to the team that will be helping you"
Priya stood there panting still trying to catch her breath while mentally scolding herself for falling for exactly what she had vowed to stay away from....!