Cute And Sweet | Young!Kovu x Hyena!Reader

You skipped through the Outlands by yourself, happily exploring wagging your tail as you prancing past a dead tree, hoping onto a log. Hoping down from it you noticed a blur of brown fur flopped over as you ran into it. "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention." You said standing up from the ground. "It's okay. I was the one stand in the way." A voice said.

You looked up to the one who spoke. It was male cub with light brown fur, a tuff of dark brown fur was on top of his head sitting in the middle of his head with dark green eyes staring at you with slight confusion. "I didn't know hyenas still existed in the Outlands." The cub said. "Yeah, but I'm the hyenas that followed under the ruling of Scar." You said to him.

His eyes widened at your comment and looked away. You could help but notice that this cub looked like Scar. The cub's ears sat back on his head in a sad manner. "If you think I'm Scar's son. I'm not. He was exactly my father." He said. "My name's Kovu." He said. "I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you." You said. He smiled slightly, flicking his tail a little. "What's a cub like you doing in the Outlands?" You said to him.

"Oh, well...I live here with my pride. I'm an Outlander." He said. You laugh at him a little as he looks at you surprised at your reaction. "Sorry, I don't mean to laugh." You said, "But, a cute and sweet cub like you being an Outlander is funny to me." Kovu brown fur covered cheeks blushed a red color as he slouched his shoulders from the comment that you made about him. "But, anyway, I bet you think I'm some hyena that only cares about her next meal." You chuckled a bit. "N-No," Kovu started. "I don't th-think that at all." You perked your ears up as he said looking at him surprised. "You don't?" You asked. "Yeah. But I know I don't know you very will but-," Kovu paused. "Let's be friends." You giggled at the young male. "Sure. I'd like that."
•===•==•==•==•===•==•==•==•==
Next: Simba X Human!Reader
Words: 375