You Did This To Me -2-

-Part 2-

"Andy come on." Charlie just wouldn't stop whining. I had put the phone on speaker so I could finish my nails while she non stop begged me.

"He is really successful, he's tall, he's sweet, he's single and Oh My God Andy you should get a look at this guys ass! And his hair Oh my god! I've never seen such silky black hair on a guy!" I started laughing hysterically and managed to paint everything but my toenail.

"I'm serious Andy. I know your into the whole celibacy thing! But Gosh, this is getting pathetic, you can have relationship with a guy and not have sex!"

"Charlie..."

"And I just want you happy you know that."

"Char..."

And it's not like I do this all the time I just..."

"CHARLIE!" Gosh this girl could talk.

"Geez you don't have to yell if you want to talk.."

"Charlie shut up and listen." I paused and listened to her humph on the other end of the phone. I braced myself for the squeal that was soon to come.

"I'll go on the date Char, just tell me his name so I'm prepared and make him wear purple so I'll see him and I'll wear my purple knee length jacket." Here it came the scream. She was known for it.

"Eeeeeeek!!! Oh Andy you have no idea how happy I am!!" I had an idea, I could hear her jumping and clapping. Typical Charlie.

§ ¨ © ª

I had my purple coat on, black shirt and purple skirt on. I was looking for a man in a purple shirt with dark hair. Name, Chris.

Once I got to the restaurant, I went straight to the hostess.

"Um, Hi. I am looking for a guy in a purple shirt. Oh and he has dark hair." I shrugged and gave my best 'I don't know' face to her slightly amused one.

"Blind date I take it? Well your in luck. There is a major hunk sitting in the back just off to the right wearing purple, and he just happens to have dark hair. The big bonus is he's alone. So I think that's probably your best bet." She had the absolutely corniest smile on while I mumbled my thank you's. I guess this was amusing or something.

I followed her instructions to the back right. As she said I could see the back of a man in purple. He had raven black hair, and the broadest shoulders I've ever seen. So far, so good.

"Chris?" He turned around and I stared into the most beautiful green eyes, they seemed so familiar and so strange at the same time. I watched his eyes change from smiling to closed and shut down. Than I noticed the rest of his face. I knew that strong square jaw, that stubborn nose and those perfectly set cheek bones. The jerk from Rush, the idiot from the grocery store. I'll kill Charlie.

"Andy, nice to finally actually meet you. Your friend Charlie had told my friend James so many good things about you. Personally I see none, but please, join me for an awkward blind date." Tight lipped he motioned to the seat across from him. I picked my jaw up off the ground and slumped into the seat looking directly into his eyes.

"Yes, let's get this over with. First off I just want you to know that both incidents were and are still your fault. It was never my intention to meet you and personally I can't wait to dismiss this date from my memory. Furthermore, your defiantly not my type!" Gosh was that ever a lie, if it wasn't for his poor attitude I'd be all over him. He is defiantly the most handsome man I've ever seen. It took me a minute to get out of my thoughts to realise he was snickering at me. Snickering?

"What?" I was now completely confused.

"My fault?" He stopped laughing only to become deathly serious.

"It is defiantly your fault Miss Andy. Your ruined one of my favourite and may I add expensive shirt. You almost killed twenty people in the grocery store and now your ruining my dating luck. Your cursed." Yet again I had to pick my jaw up off the ground.

"Cursed?!"

"Yes, I said cursed. You are defiantly cursed and I would be glad if you could stay out of my hair now, it's getting really annoying."

Chris' POV

I watched as her face slowly tint to match her red hair. I've had enough of this. She may be pretty but she's not worth the trouble. Or the drycleaners bill.

"Now Miss, I hope you don't mind if I cut our date short, but I just can't handle the constant feeling that something horrible is going to happen." I was about to get up when she literally blew up. Yelling every word. The whole restaurant watching.

"How dare you say those things!! You know what allow me! I should be going anyways! I wouldn't want to curse someone else now would I?!" She stood up quickly, too quickly. While she stood, her coat caught the corner of our small table and tipped it and my coffee all over my pants. Now I was mad.

"Of course. Of course YOU would!" I stood and tried wiping off my pants. Her demeanour changed to quickly from pissed to shocked than again to worried.

"Im cursed, oh my God he's right." She whispered as she slumped into her chair. I could see the tears brimming her stormy eyes.

"Goodbye Andy." I left money with the waitress that was watching our show and I left her there, crying in her chair.

A few days had passed and I couldn't stop thinking about Andy. I probably shouldn't have been so hard on her. I can say though I was so shocked to see her as my date that I just got pissed over everything that had happened. She made me crazy. I hated it. I still don't know why I went on that date. I hate blind dates. I really must have a bad case of blue balls. God I can get pretty pathetic sometimes.

I was heading out tonight. James had convinced me to go get myself a one nighter. He was right. I needed distraction and one nighter were good for that.

I threw on a green t-shirt and some ripped jeans. Not my usual attire for the day, but I wanted to be comfy tonight and to be honest I didn't care what type of girl I attracted, as long as I attracted someone.

Rush was busy, I had been dancing with a fairly plain girl who seemed sweet enough when someone knocked into me from behind I turned around

"Could you be more bloody careful...... Andy? Of course." I sighed and walked away.

Great.