The Devil's Choices

Start from the beginning

"Yezun, you must have heard me?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

"Are you making up all of this just so they won't be together anymore?" He asked being so confused.

" I am sorry I lied all these years, you can even do a DNA test to prove that" she just throw that bet and hoped they won't take it seriously and do the test, she wanted to make them believe what she is saying.

"How....... H.....ow come........ T.hat...we ........ are your son's" Shen Wei couldn't speak a coherent sentence.

"I made a mistake when I was still a student and gave birth to you, and I put you in an orphanage because I was scared of my family since I was already married and have my husband and Yunlan, later when I lost everything I came back to you and you were already adopted" she was feeling regret with all her heart.

"I took care of you until they gave up and gave you back to me" she said.

"You mean you were our mother and yet you never said anything"Yezun was getting angry and sad, this truth was hard for him to accept.

"I know I have sinned strong, I made you suffer I can only seek forgiveness from you two" she cried loudly not because she is saying this but because she is half lying.

She can't tell them that she is not sure for them to be their own sons or not, that will be even worst.

"Why you kept silent? Why did you make us believe we are adopted all these years?" Shen Wei took a step away from her.

"I am sorry, I didn't want for you to think I left you in an orphanage in the first place, you were so happy to know I took you and raised you as my sons I could see the amount of love in your eyes, but if I told you I made you suffer you will hate me and I can't live with that" she tried to garb his hand but he pulled away.

"Mother, you were selfish" said yezun. With a sad tune.

"I am selfish person, I am a horrible mother but please my babies don't hate me, please don't leave me, I can't live longer to repent on what I did" she cried as she screamed loud from the pain in her heart and body.

Yezun rushed to her side hugging her strong but Shen Wei looked at her with cold eyes as if he doesn't care but inside of him he is simply breaking seeing her suffer like that.

Yezun cried along with his mother learning the truth he was feeling sorrow and disbelief.

Shen Wei didn't have a proper reaction, his attitude was very cold that's what scared his mother even more.

She left her bed coming closer to Shen Wei as she takes a step close to him, while he took a step back.

"Shen Wei, please forgive me now you know why you can't be together" she said while handing her hand for him to grab it.

But it's too late, they already made love twice and they love each other now, and guess who forced his brother it was Shen Wei who will take the full blame.

"You know the mother who raised us was very lovely and soft, she cared for us even when we are not her real sons, but what you did huh? abandoning us, leaving us in orphanage where we suffered for 10 years from hunger and cold and that's why I got sick and I had a kidney transplant" he laughed.

"I always wanted to tell you this that I hate you and I will never forgive you as much I loved our adoptive mother I come to hate you even more thanks for giving me a chance to burst my long blocked anger and hate for my real mother"

"Xiao Wei" his brother called.

"Leave him" she said.

"Let me tell you something, you can't love someone to death if you don't hate someone to death mother now choose what you want to be for me and it will all depend on what you answer" he said wearing an evil face suddenly.